Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Scotland away

Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:19 pm

How many Welsh tickets do you think we will sell for this one. Possibly 800 ? maybe more as its Scotland.

Im going up and based in East Kilbride looking forward to it !!!!! On the Saturday as coming home on Sunday I may pop along and watch Partick Thistle play its either that or Loch Lommond and the former looks the winner :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Never been to Hampden park before so looking forward to it

Re: Scotland away

Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:57 pm

if everyone goes who says they are going im expecting atleast 2000 maybe even more! Hopefully all clubs can come together and follow OUR nation! and do our nation proud! im going up staying 2 nights, will be a good one! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:22 pm

Would be awesome if we get 2,000 generate some noise up there. Never been to Hampden watching Wales so really looking foward to this trip !!!! if we can get the Barry horns up there as well will be superb in the away end !!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:06 pm

I went in the 90s to watch Rangers in the final, the ground was mainly terracing then, but know it has been updated a lot since the 90s. Im going for 2 nights. :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:20 pm

I reckon about 1,500 for this one, demand has been good.