Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Play off final spot?

Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:48 am

If you were offered a play off final spot right now, would you take it? 1 win away from the Prem...........

Obviously, just a hypothetical question!

:ayatollah:

Re: Play off final spot?

Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:53 am

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:If you were offered a play off final spot right now, would you take it? 1 win away from the Prem...........

deffo.there again i follow blues :lol:

Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:57 am

jtc wrote:
i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:If you were offered a play off final spot right now, would you take it? 1 win away from the Prem...........

If you follow the blues then winning a game would be an offer worth thinking about! :o :lol:

Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:04 am

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:
jtc wrote:

If you follow the blues then winning a game would be an offer worth thinking about! :o :lol:

erm,,yes i,ll have to agree with that :lol: we can win one game.it,s two in a row where we struggle :lol:

Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:08 am

No way going up as champions

Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:19 am

No thanks, it took me long enough to get over the last one, i don't think i could suffer another play off final defeat, also, with so much at stake i could'nt even enjoy the day out leading up to the game.

Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:48 am

playoffs definately the best way to go up.

Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:50 am

paulh_85 wrote:playoffs definately the best way to go up.

I'd say winning the championship was..

Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:53 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:

nah, that one day in a stadium like wembley, what a singular amazing feeling..... if you win of course.

Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:05 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

nah, that one day in a stadium like wembley, what a singular amazing feeling..... if you win of course.

But we could lose, again, i'm not prepared to go througfh that hurt like last time, wembley is also the worse place in the world to be if you get beat.