Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The new player

Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:12 pm

How many more times must I tell everyone? It's Sordell :ayatollah:
I fancy the other one to possibly be Matt Phillips c :ayatollah:
Please note neither are playing or were in their respective clubs squads on Saturday! Wonder why?

Re: The new player

Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:17 pm

Brezza wrote:How many more times must I tell everyone? It's Sordell :ayatollah:
Please note neither are playing or were in their respective clubs squads on Saturday! Wonder why?

Sordell doesn't play anyway and Phillips is injured?

Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:18 pm

Why can't people stop taking ridiculous guesses and just wait and see? None of us are going to be right anyway!

Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:19 pm

Blackpool could be without Matt Phillips until Christmas after the winger suffered an injury to his big toe.

Scotland international Phillips has torn a muscle in his toe joint.

Following a hamstring tear that rules Gary Taylor-Fletcher out for three to four weeks, new Seasiders boss Michael Appleton has problems in attack ahead of Saturday's trip to Bristol City.
He told the Blackpool Gazette: "Matt Phillips has got a slight tear to a joint in his big toe.

"That's been a problem for a couple of weeks and that is a big big disappointment for us.

"He's got a lot of quality and is one of the players who is so important to us."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... toe-injury

(15th November)

Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:19 pm

You can post it a million times and I still won't believe you

Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:40 pm

I think people have seen it, not sure what u want them to say until it does/doesn't happen tho.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:04 pm

A bad toe!!!! Perhaps he should then have a decider with the Haymaker. Bad toe! Come on :D