Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE BIG WRAP SATURDAY

Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:00 pm

Try and support this great scheme if you can, the club shop will be accepting presents gift tokens even things like xmas pants and sock sets, all will be passed on to under privileged children in the area, let's try and put a smile on a child's face and make them feel a bit special on this special day.

I had a great childhood as part of a loving and caring family, to think of a child lonely and unloved and cared for at Xmas or any time for that matter breaks my heart. :old:

Re: THE BIG WRAP SATURDAY

Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:01 pm

will see what i got in my house! :ayatollah: where do you give them in to?

Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:03 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:will see what i got in my house! :ayatollah: where do you give them in to?

The club shop are having collection bins there and they'll get sorted later. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:05 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:will see what i got in my house! :ayatollah: where do you give them in to?

The club shop are having collection bins there and they'll get sorted later. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

cheers, will see what i can find, must be some stuff here! :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:09 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Try and support this great scheme if you can, the club shop will be accepting presents gift tokens even things like xmas pants and sock sets, all will be passed on to under privileged children in the area, let's try and put a smile on a child's face and make them feel a bit special on this special day.

I had a great childhood as part of a loving and caring family, to think of a child lonely and unloved and cared for at Xmas or any time for that matter breaks my heart. :old:

I've had some Xmas pants the last couple of years, still in their wrappings, I don't think they'll be much good to the kids, unless they want to camp out in them, they're extra large, I 'll be bringing something more beneficial. ;) :) :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:13 pm

nobber wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:Try and support this great scheme if you can, the club shop will be accepting presents gift tokens even things like xmas pants and sock sets, all will be passed on to under privileged children in the area, let's try and put a smile on a child's face and make them feel a bit special on this special day.

I've had some Xmas pants the last couple of years, still in their wrappings, I don't think they'll be much good to the kids, unless they want to camp out in them, they're extra large, I 'll be bringing something more beneficial. ;) :) :ayatollah:

:lol:

Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:27 pm

I find it incredible in a supposed western civallised country we are having collections for children in poverty, there is something fundementally wrong for any child in this country to be living in poverty, all politicians should hang their heads in shame. And for the record I have given some presents for the collection, but I feel it is wrong that any child lives in poverty. What a sad indictment it is on this country.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:31 pm

splottbluebird48 wrote:I find it incredible in a supposed western civallised country we are having collections for children in poverty, there is something fundementally wrong for any child in this country to be living in poverty, all politicians should hang their heads in shame. And for the record I have given some presents for the collection, but I feel it is wrong that any child lives in poverty. What a sad indictment it is on this country.

Totally agree, but it's happening and it's a very sad predicament.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:08 pm

All the people who moan about charities collecting money for abroad, well you got no excuses not to give something this time as it is all for local kids. I know times are tough but if you can group together to raise a ten pound gift voucher( the cost of a pint each by 4 mates) imagine the joy it could bring a child at Christmas.