Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHEN JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW OPENS...

Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:13 pm

I would expect Malky to move early in the window then? With all these rumours of exciting transfers that seem likely to happen, it would be a disaster for us to drag it out til the last day of January to secure players. I would expect to see Malky tie all these players up quickly and efficiently if the funding is available and the players have been informed!

Just like to add to the mix that I've head Maynard has progressed quicker than 1st thought and may get games late February!

Now that WOULD be a boost!

Re: WHEN JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW OPENS...

Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:17 pm

probably doesn't matter how quick we move, it will be dependant on the other club involved and maybe if they secure their targets first

Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:21 pm

Surely if he's got his targets in sight, he's already talking to the cub/players, are they allowed to do that?

Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:18 pm

Merlin wrote:I would expect Malky to move early in the window then? With all these rumours of exciting transfers that seem likely to happen, it would be a disaster for us to drag it out til the last day of January to secure players. I would expect to see Malky tie all these players up quickly and efficiently if the funding is available and the players have been informed!

Just like to add to the mix that I've head Maynard has progressed quicker than 1st thought and may get games late February!

Now that WOULD be a boost!

Late February? Now that would be a boost.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:39 pm

I think we should try and sign Falcao before Chelsea. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: