http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plpp&v=SptgmAXLEBE

Different :ayatollah:

Re: Play it like a Cardiff pro....VT

Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:54 pm

Wonder where that come from? :shock: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:03 pm

Mynachdy_Bluebird wrote:Wonder where that come from? :shock: :ayatollah:

That's Mike Young's company based in LA, he of Superted fame. The company are sponsoring the site as well which is getting thousands of hits in the USA so spreading the gospel far are wide. From memeory I think there's another one due out this week and the next in January. Good bloke Mike, met him a few times when he comes over to the UK, always tries to get a few games in when he's over.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:07 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:

That's Mike Young's company based in LA, he of Superted fame. The company are sponsoring the site as well which is getting thousands of hits in the USA so spreading the gospel far are wide. From memeory I think there's another one due out this week and the next in January. Good bloke Mike, met him a few times when he comes over to the UK, always tries to get a few games in when he's over.

Can u type that again I was looking at your avatar lol, :lol: :lol:

I did see another one on YouTube, around another area of the game

Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:17 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:
Willy the Wombat wrote:

Can u type that again I was looking at your avatar lol, :lol: :lol:

I did see another one on YouTube, around another area of the game

I think there are seven to be produced in total, I'll check on FB if I can remember how to do it as Mike sent out the details a little while back. I can only find three at the moment but if you use this link and then click on the subscribe tool you tube will notify you when the next ones up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzKbWbgb ... ture=share

It is a tidy avatar aye, I have many "female friends" on that FB thing, largely Eastern Europe "ladies", bizarre some of the pics they put up of themselves, if I was a younger man I'd have a right arm the size of popeye after twenty seven tins of spinach :lol: