Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Amazing singing at Blackburn

Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:48 pm

Just watching it again and amazing hearing the City fans singing so much and being heard on the tv so much. Nice and loud.
I'm singing along and my dog thinks I'm mad.

"we're top of the league , were top of the league, were cardiff city, were top of the league"

Re: Amazing singing at Blackburn

Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:10 pm

The singing just before Mason's goal came through really loud on the TV

Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:52 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:Just watching it again and amazing hearing the City fans singing so much and being heard on the tv so much. Nice and loud.

"we're top of the league , were top of the league, were cardiff city, were top of the league"

Jules,
Yes best singing weve done all season away from home.

A couple of reasons, a lot of hardcore fans there and mainly 6hrs of heavy drinking all day, serious, it makes a difference.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:Just watching it again and amazing hearing the City fans singing so much and being heard on the tv so much. Nice and loud.

Jules,

A couple of reasons, a lot of hardcore fans there and mainly 6hrs of heavy drinking all day, serious, it makes a difference.

Only six lol :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:51 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Jules,

It was a good sesh mate tbf, a long trip with plenty of booze :D