Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tickets for saturdy and palace

Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:27 pm

Just checked e-ticketing tickets selling very well.

Around 1000 tickets left for saturday and around 700 left for palace.Common lets get them both sell out big big gmes :ayatollah:

Re: Tickets for saturdy and palace

Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:49 pm

I'm trying to get two adult and three kids tickets, just struggling to find 5 seats together!

Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:00 pm

gknighty89 wrote:Just checked e-ticketing tickets selling very well.

Around 1000 tickets left for saturday and around 700 left for palace.Common lets get them both sell out big big gmes :ayatollah:

Not sure where you got those figures from.

5 mins ago e-ticketing was saying 1,500 left for Peterborough and 1,335 for Palace.

Still very good figures though , which should improve even more during the week.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:02 pm

Mardon89 wrote:I'm trying to get two adult and three kids tickets, just struggling to find 5 seats together!

Canton end has the most tickets available (as for most games). Shouldn`t be a problem getting 5 together there.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:13 pm

My son is home for Christmas and I tried to three weeks ago to get his former season ticket seat next to me. Both sides of me are normally vacant but they were both taken. He is sitting two rows in front but it cost me £36!

Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:33 pm

since62 wrote:5 mins ago e-ticketing was saying 1,500 left for Peterborough and 1,335 for Palace.

Still very good figures though , which should improve even more during the week.

Now 1,420 & 1,315

The club are chucking out 20 or 30 every 30 minutes at the moment. Some blocks are going up as people start to shift their seats to be with friends. THAT's how tight it's getting. The Ninian Stand blocks are down to one or two tickets now so they will go red soon.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:35 pm

Mardon89 wrote:I'm trying to get two adult and three kids tickets, just struggling to find 5 seats together!

There are whole rows still available in the corner block (108/109). :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:52 pm

I was looking at the Peterborough ticketing page and the big corner section was green, refreshed the page and it was yellow and we'd sold another bunch of tickets. Hopefully we sell a bunch more at the front of the Canton because that's where I am. Sales for 104/105 are quite poor at the front though

Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:18 pm

How do I get the £10 tickets on e-ticketing? I've got my uncles fan number.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:21 pm

Mardon89 wrote:How do I get the £10 tickets on e-ticketing? I've got my uncles fan number.

you cant, have to go down there or ring them up

Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:26 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Mardon89 wrote:How do I get the £10 tickets on e-ticketing? I've got my uncles fan number.

you cant, have to go down there or ring them up

Cheers,

I'll get the mrs to get her ass down there tomorrow :-)

Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:25 pm

anyone know the opening hours for the ticket office?

Mrs is fking working all week so am I so won't have time to go down there so only other option is to phone them

need 2 adult tickets and 3 children tickets.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:43 pm

Have mine for milwalll and palace - canton stand 105 - :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:51 pm

Got Two tickets for the Canton and Grandstand corner. Is that a good section to be in? :mrgreen:

Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:55 pm

Brighton & hove Albion wrote:Got Two tickets for the Canton and Grandstand corner. Is that a good section to be in? :mrgreen:

I think so.

You get a good view plus you are next to the standing fans so the atmosphere will be good.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:08 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Brighton & hove Albion wrote:Got Two tickets for the Canton and Grandstand corner. Is that a good section to be in? :mrgreen:

I think so.

You get a good view plus you are next to the standing fans so the atmosphere will be good.

Brilliant. Want to see the place rocking against the Nigels and want them to get hammered.