Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

how would you celbrate?

Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:15 pm

what would your reaction be if we win the league or are in top 2 and its confirmed were up? how would any of u celbrate?

Re: how would you celbrate?

Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:18 pm

Cardiff_Davies wrote:what would your reaction be if we win the league or are in top 2 and its confirmed were up? how would any of u celbrate?

get on the pitch and go potty!

then go out and get completely off my face!

Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:54 pm

Get pissed for at least three weeks and enjoy my holiday in spain. :mrgreen:

Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:05 pm

prob post on the jerk banter before they post on here :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:06 pm

Get drunk, spray my car red............. wake up the next morning, realise that my "company car" is now red (against policy i am sure) then blame it on a gang of supersticous Malaysian vandals :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:37 pm

Cardiff_Davies wrote:what would your reaction be if we win the league or are in top 2 and its confirmed were up? how would any of u celbrate?

Same way i did when we got protmoted from division 2, waking up in a pool of my vomit and pissy trousers. :D

Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:07 pm

jhippno wrote:Get drunk, spray my car red............. wake up the next morning, realise that my "company car" is now red (against policy i am sure) then blame it on a gang of supersticous Malaysian vandals :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:10 pm

I would just go mad,

Take the whole street down the pub, buy the first round, get wankered,
or drive to Cardiff and celebrate down there for a week.
and order a red replica shirt in happiness. :ayatollah:

Least I'd smile at work more, and probably in my sleep to. :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:48 pm

I'd be on the pitch again going mental hugging every random City fan or player in sight. Then I'd get someone to buy me a shit load of alcohol and get wankered for a fortnight :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:51 pm

would cry with joy

Then would cry with pain knowing i could not get a ticket for big games due to plastics :(

Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:35 pm

Kanester wrote:

Same way i did when we got protmoted from division 2, waking up in a pool of my vomit and pissy trousers. :D

:lol: