Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

fa cup team and tickets

Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:03 pm

Thinking of going to barrow/macclesfield with the boys but we couldnt agree what malkey would do with the team, a few think it will be a lot of first teamers others think more development team , I think he will go a mixture of both .

--------------------joe lewis------------------

-mcnaughton---nugent---hudson---lappin/john

--conway---------kiss------mcphail--------ralls

--------------gestede-----velinkonja--------------

subs -- parrish, taylor, connolly, whitts, noone,gunnarsson, mason

any thoughts on whether malkey will go with a full team ? also when do the tickets for fa cup games get released will it be straight after the replay ?

Re: fa cup team and tickets

Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:13 pm

cant see there is anyway hudson will play. the rest of your team looks about correct though lappin wont be allowed to play.

would like to go myself, long way to go to watch what is basically a reserve team though.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:27 pm

paulh_85 wrote:cant see there is anyway hudson will play. the rest of your team looks about correct though lappin wont be allowed to play.

would like to go myself, long way to go to watch what is basically a reserve team though.

Im not sure when lappin goes back if we extend his loan he could play thats why i couldnt decide with him and john .
As captain i think hudson might play to give experiance at the back with nugent and possibly john and he will want to play anyway hes the type of player who wants to be involved in every game .We quite possibly could have new signings by the time of the game who may make there debuts to help them settle so could be a very intresting game for city fans . Personally cant wait for the game i love these type of games , getting to see different grounds and the atmosphere fa cup games generate is what football is about to me . if tommy smith doesnt play in the next two weeks he could play also to gain match fitness so could end up being a stronger team than people think .

Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:35 pm

Hudson wouldn't play, Lappin's loan will be up by then. Can't see Conway playing on current form either.

------------------Lewis-----------------
Kev-----Nugent-----Coulson-----John
-----------Kiss---------McPhail---------
St Luce--------------------------Smith (If needing match fitness)
----------Etien------Gestede-----------

Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:49 pm

Switch Kevin with Coulson and you could be right