Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FA CUP

Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:07 pm

With the FA cup coming up soon I was just wondering what people's thoughts were on cardiff in the cup?
Would you like to see us go on a good cup run and make another appearance at wembley putting out a strong team in the games or just put out a lot of the younger players and concentrate on the league?
And with a fully fit squad what would your FA cup team be?

I'd like to see us go on a good run and try get to wembley again and see how our team gets off playing against some premiership teams, I'd like us to put out a strong team if we played against premiership opposition and championship teams too, but against barrow/macclesfield and any other lower league I'd go for this team ...

Lewis

John Connolly Nugent Mccnaughton

Harris Gunnarsson Kiss Kim

Velikonja Mason

Re: FA CUP

Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:56 pm

Agree with your team. I'd keep that team if/when we progress and if we get to, say the quarters or to meet a premier league team, then I'd pull in the 1st team players

Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:05 pm

Great for our fringe players like Velikonja to shine and break into the first team. Good first game for us to start off with aswell against either barrow or macc. A mini run would be nice

Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:13 pm

Give our youngsters a game. Honestly don't care if we lose but I obviously want us to win.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:18 pm

Bluebird_in_Barry wrote:Agree with your team. I'd keep that team if/when we progress and if we get to, say the quarters or to meet a premier league team, then I'd pull in the 1st team players

Yeh I agree, still looks a strong side mind shows how good our squad is really, would like velikonja to shine and bang in some goals