Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Don't forget the XMas presents for the underpriveledged

Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:35 pm

children on Saturday

If you didn't know the club are collecting presents off fans at the Peterborough game and they will go to disadvantaged children.

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/art ... ip-up-big- wrap-partnership-518427.aspx

Re: Don't forget the XMas presents for the underpriveledged

Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:51 pm

Good post as I had forgotten and intend to bring something. Great cause. Cheers for the reminder :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:56 pm

Got 2 kids here and loads of stuff and I do mean loads will bring it down Saturday who or where do we give it into ?

Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:56 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:Good post as I had forgotten and intend to bring something. Great cause. Cheers for the reminder :ayatollah:

Cheers. Myself and my lad have got ours. A lesson for him too in how lucky he is.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:57 pm

Lawnmower wrote:children on Saturday

If you didn't know the club are collecting presents off fans at the Peterborough game and they will go to disadvantaged children.

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/art ... ip-up-big- wrap-partnership-518427.aspx

I bought 3 Cadbury's selection boxes in Tesco today. They're in a carrier bag ready for Saturday.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:59 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:Got 2 kids here and loads of stuff and I do mean loads will bring it down Saturday who or where do we give it into ?

Well done, mate. Club superstore.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:09 pm

All sorted mate, bought a gift for a boy and a girl.

Hope our fans support this great idea! :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:07 pm

Lawnmower wrote:children on Saturday

A fantastic cause by the club and I hope that many of our fans support this :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:10 pm

have they got to be new or can they be used? :lol: silly question but i got loads of stuff here which can be given :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:31 pm

best thing go to the cheap shops get good bargains so can buy couple of things if dont have anything at home! :P

Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:43 pm

superb idea and thanks for reminding me......will be taking a bag load down.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:09 pm

I'm sending a 100 if these to our friends out west
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:13 am

CalShepCCFC wrote:have they got to be new or can they be used? :lol: silly question but i got loads of stuff here which can be given :ayatollah:

new! but dont wrap in xmas wrapper need to know what age group they are for :P

Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:59 pm

I wrapped 2 up but put tags on saying what age they are for .....should I unwrap them