Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: HOW FORTUNATE WE ARE !!!

Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:07 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:Carl,

The next month will be the defining time for Malky. He needs to keep us at the top up to January then get his players in and show that he can improve us by keeping us in the top 2.

So far Malky has been given the support to show he can take us forward and he has proved that. The fact we are top of the league with all the injuries we have had is proof enough. Now he needs to take us that step further. That means bringing in new signings and get them playing as if they have been with us from the start. If these newcomers make us play better then that is a bonus.

It is comforting to know that Malky is forward planning by targetting new players. Lets pray he gets them. If our prayers are answered then lets see if we are still top or at least still in an auto place come the end of the transfer window playing with a freshness. If all this happens then yes we can say we are fortunate.

Is Malky paying for these players?

Or would you agree Vincent Tan is doing a very good job supporting him?

Because its not Malky that will "take us that next step further" is it?...Yet again it will be Tans money.

TA, what is your obsession with licking VTs arse?

VT has a vision, a vision that excludes the feelings of the fans. Therefore he can pay for it and NOT expect us fans to praise him. What he has done will never win the fans over even if we go onto win the Champions League. Yes MM and the players will be entrenched in the Cardiff City fans mind forever if promotion is accomplished but as far as the Malaysian effect I can't see their national flag being waved by us come promotion day.

TA I warned you about S1, it looks like you did not take my advice.

I'd respect anyone for making a stand against Vincent Tan over the rebrand, but not
when they were doing the same old shite last season too. Smacks of agendas to me

And thats exactly what your doing. You were the same last season. So please don't
patronise me saying how the rebrand has 'broken your heart'.... Because it only makes
me wonder what it was last season that had you so Anti-Tan.

Do remind me where I had an issue with Tan last season.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:10 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

The next month will be the defining time for Malky. He needs to keep us at the top up to January then get his players in and show that he can improve us by keeping us in the top 2.

So far Malky has been given the support to show he can take us forward and he has proved that. The fact we are top of the league with all the injuries we have had is proof enough. Now he needs to take us that step further. That means bringing in new signings and get them playing as if they have been with us from the start. If these newcomers make us play better then that is a bonus.

It is comforting to know that Malky is forward planning by targetting new players. Lets pray he gets them. If our prayers are answered then lets see if we are still top or at least still in an auto place come the end of the transfer window playing with a freshness. If all this happens then yes we can say we are fortunate.

Because its not Malky that will "take us that next step further" is it?...Yet again it will be Tans money.

VT has a vision, a vision that excludes the feelings of the fans. Therefore he can pay for it and NOT expect us fans to praise him. What he has done will never win the fans over even if we go onto win the Champions League. Yes MM and the players will be entrenched in the Cardiff City fans mind forever if promotion is accomplished but as far as the Malaysian effect I can't see their national flag being waved by us come promotion day.

I'd respect anyone for making a stand against Vincent Tan over the rebrand, but not
when they were doing the same old shite last season too. Smacks of agendas to me

And thats exactly what your doing. You were the same last season. So please don't
patronise me saying how the rebrand has 'broken your heart'.... Because it only makes

Do remind me where I had an issue with Tan last season.

Scuse me? You were of the "Malky's not being backed brigade" were you not?

Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:22 pm

So you are not sure.

I feared for Malky when the team went on a bad run. If that run continued then I recall myself saying we would be favourites to be relegated the following season. I gave prime examples such as Leicester under Peter Taylor a few seasons ago. I don't recall having a go at the Malaysians as I was under the impression we were bringing in re-enforcements such as Sordell.

Its a different situation this season as I feel us fans are having to put up with a lot more controversity.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:28 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:So you are not sure.

I feared for Malky when the team went on a bad run. If that run continued then I recall myself saying we would be favourites to be relegated the following season. I gave prime examples such as Leicester under Peter Taylor a few seasons ago. I don't recall having a go at the Malaysians as I was under the impression we were bringing in re-enforcements such as Sordell.

Its a different situation this season as I feel us fans are having to put up with a lot more controversity.

Im sure alright. You were all over the Malaysians for 'not backing' him

Im surprised you deny it?

Its definitely an anti-malaysia/pro sam thing for you.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:45 pm

taffyapple wrote:

I'm had my suspicions about the Malaysians. This season my fears came to light.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:54 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

I'm had my suspicions about the Malaysians. This season my fears came to light.

Apart from the daft tw*t wanting the shirts his favourite colour, and the horrible badge...

Tan has done nothing here except build, improve, progress and move Cardiff City towards
the Premiership. We're talking last season too. Noone and Sordell are now KNOWN to have
been genuine bids in January. But nope... best to start rumours saying the Malaysians are
liars, cheats and are off in the Summer. Like i say, Anti-Malaysian agenda. Nobody admits
it. But its sad.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:40 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

have your cake and eat it comes to mind! always a price to pay in one way or other for investment, some things are more extreme than others! :D

Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:59 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

So Carl does something useful by bringing up questions and concerns directly to the directors, Annis setting up a forum for fans, even the likes of baker does blogs and Barry chuckles set up petitions. What do you do?

I can't help but notice all you do is just moan and repeat the same stuff about the rebrand over n over again like we don't know. Unless you have disability reasons or illness but Instead of moaning on here.. Why not actually think or do something, innovative, useful or productive about the whole issue? If you don't do anything about it... The hatred will just eat u up. .

Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:33 am

pembroke allan wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

have your cake and eat it comes to mind! always a price to pay in one way or other for investment, some things are more extreme than others! :D

Im shitting it. I trusted Tan all the way and suddenly we are playing in red!! Thats tempered
by the fact we had played in red before, and the fact that we do still play in Blue too. But the
badge is like an abortion. its revolting. So im just praying Tan thinks hard about it and we
can see a return to something resembling the old badge next season, because if the
Bluebird goes, thats me done.

But what this feller is saying here is ridiculous. You CANNOT just keep posting about what a
great job Malky is doing and ignore the fact that Tan is pumping in millions. And by the same
token, you cannot be looking forward eagerly to the January window... and then continue to
harp on about "Tan putting us into even greater debt"

Its like "I'll support everything about Cardiff City except the man who saved the Club and is going
to get us into the Premiership"

This ISNT about the rebrand, cos as he has said "he never trusted them" :?

Its to do with Sam and his money in my opinion. Well we should all butt out of that one, its none
of our business. Serious.. it has f**k ALL to do with anyone except Sam and VT

Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:56 am

CardiffBatman888 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

So Carl does something useful by bringing up questions and concerns directly to the directors, Annis setting up a forum for fans, even the likes of baker does blogs and Barry chuckles set up petitions. What do you do?

I can't help but notice all you do is just moan and repeat the same stuff about the rebrand over n over again like we don't know. Unless you have disability reasons or illness but Instead of moaning on here.. Why not actually think or do something, innovative, useful or productive about the whole issue? If you don't do anything about it... The hatred will just eat u up. .

Yes I have an opinion about the Malaysians and yes I will defend my beliefs. Regarding going on about them all the time then do read my involvement in this thread. I did not start on the Malaysians here but was provoked into it. There is no mention in my original post about them.

I don't HATE the Malaysians as you say. I just dont trust them and as I have said that lack of trust was justified after last seasons finish. I dont see the need to be innovative as I see there are others about who are capable of doing a better job than me. I'm quite happy to support these innovators.

Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:58 am

carlccfc wrote:I have banged on probably more than most for the need of more players if we are to achieve automatic promotion this season.

I still feel we need at least one more striker, but probably two, and certainly another one defender if Simon Lappin extends his loan otherwise two will be required.

But as we quickly approach the halfway point of the season, I feel it is only right that Malky Mackay is given the respect for he job he has done so far.

Despite losing his number one striker Nicky Maynard we are the biggest goal scorers in the division with 42 goals scored. We have conceded the fewest amount of goals at home, just 5 goals in 10 games.

We have suffered injuries all over the pitch and still we are top of the league.

Another thing that Malky's side don't do and that is go on a bad run of defeats. When we lose he manages to turn it around quickly, that is down to the honesty and hard work of the group, something that Craig Bellamy commented on in his post match interview against Blackburn.

When we have been defeated this season, unbelievably there have been calls for Malky to be replaced, I do wonder what these fans know about the game when they make ridiculous comments like that.

We have a manager who will get his players to scrap and fight for the points when necessary and is bringing in players who can also play flowing football.

The belief of being promoted is getting stronger with every game we play and I honestly believe that Malky Mackay will get us promoted this season, if he brings in the extra players we still need then I believe we will get automatic promotion and hopefully win the Championship.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

How fortunate are we?

Very!! Thanks to the Malaysian investors!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:11 am

taffyapple wrote:But what this feller is saying here is ridiculous. You CANNOT just keep posting about what a
great job Malky is doing and ignore the fact that Tan is pumping in millions. And by the same
token, you cannot be looking forward eagerly to the January window... and then continue to
harp on about "Tan putting us into even greater debt"

Its like "I'll support everything about Cardiff City except the man who saved the Club and is going
to get us into the Premiership"

This ISNT about the rebrand, cos as he has said "he never trusted them" :?

Its to do with Sam and his money in my opinion. Well we should all butt out of that one, its none
of our business. Serious.. it has f**k ALL to do with anyone except Sam and VT

Where am I saying MM is doing a great job? Where am I harping on about Tan putting us more into debt?

I've not said MM is doing a great job and I have not gone on about the debt. TA if you are going to ridicule people on here then at least get your facts about them straight.