Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Daya

Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:10 pm

Waiting on your bubbles mate...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Daya

Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:20 pm

Im sure hes at the game. Chanting with the liverpool fans as thats all i could hear :lol:

Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:34 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:Im sure hes at the game. Chanting with the liverpool fans as thats all i could hear :lol:

in corperate box.eating jellied ells,drinking watney light ale and meeting local celebs like alf garnett and mrs mills.proper knees up.before the game they watched a film about the blitz :D

bluebird1977 wrote:Im sure hes at the game. Chanting with the liverpool fans as thats all i could hear :lol:

in corperate box.eating jellied ells,drinking watney light ale and meeting local celebs like alf garnett and mrs mills.proper knees up.before the game they watched a film about the blitz :D

Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:35 pm

2.2.the light ales gone flat now me old china

Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:01 pm

Daya is a Cardiff fan!! Make no mistake about that.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:11 pm

West ham were robbed in that game.

Rodgers.... No clue