Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wales away

Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:56 pm

Who on this forum go Wales away? :?: For me I've been Bulgaria, Serbia and Croatia and have found them some of the best away days I've been on! Would defiantly recommend supporting wales away! Cyrmu am byth.

Re: Wales away

Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:08 pm

Never been abroad with wales. I'm hopping that will change though when kids grow up and I get more time to roam and do my own thing :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:22 pm

I done all the home and away trips for the last qualifying campaign and am doing all the away games this campaign apart from Croatia just gone. Flight already booked for Macedonia away. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:26 pm

cardiffcityfan123 wrote:Who on this forum go Wales away? :?: For me I've been Bulgaria, Serbia and Croatia and have found them some of the best away days I've been on! Would defiantly recommend supporting wales away! Cyrmu am byth.

I love going abroad watching football, Ive had some great trips with Wales. I go to about 2 away trips most years with Wales. BRILLIANT TIMES/MEMORIES. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:30 pm

I've never done it, I'd love to go, I'm always asking my mates but they are never interested :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:38 pm

Good to see a lot of people wanting to do Wales away! All away games I been there has been a lot of Cardiff and wrexham! shame we still don't get that many going away! hate to say it but the English and Scots got a hell of a away support! hopefully soon we'll have the same numbers as they take! a bit optimistic there mind :lol: :lol:

Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:18 pm

Germany (stayed in Dusseldorf - game in monchengladbach) was my favourite trip closely followed by a surprise package - Finland. Helsinki is a beautiful city with some cracking night spots as long as you look past the high prices.