Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Modern day football for you

Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:03 pm

Rooney scored his first goal and so-called asian looking Man City scarfed fans just sit there taking photos of him celebrating :lol:

Re: Modern day football for you

Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:13 pm

I know i just tweeted about that. The phone should have become part of rooneys skull!

Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:42 pm

Yeah, saw that.

That's what success brings you, fans that are only there for the occasion and not because of any link or passion for the club.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:46 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:I know i just tweeted about that. The phone should have become part of rooneys skull!

:roll:

Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:11 pm

Wayne S wrote:Yeah, saw that.

That's what success brings you, fans that are only there for the occasion and not because of any link or passion for the club.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:13 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:I know i just tweeted about that. The phone should have become part of rooneys skull!

:lol: :lol:

Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:17 pm

Well they ended the match retro enough with Ferdinand being clobbered with a coin and a pitch invader. The hat on him says tw*t mind.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:08 pm

Angry Man wrote:Rooney scored his first goal and so-called asian looking Man City scarfed fans just sit there taking photos of him celebrating :lol:

Lucky man city dont have asian only section in the ground then :lol:

Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:29 pm

:lol:

Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:41 pm

That's our future. Thank the lord Manchester City still have a proper fan base unlike the mostly plastic fans and middle class families we have attracted since 2008.

:old:

Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:23 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:That's our future. Thank the lord Manchester City still have a proper fan base unlike the mostly plastic fans and middle class families we have attracted since 2008.

:old:

After watching the West Ham game eariler I was wondering how quickly their atmosphere willchange if they move to the Olympic park .

Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:36 pm