Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Danny Graham rumour

Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:59 am

I heard a rumour yesterday that he has a drink problem,the guy who told me is not a bullshitter and he did got it from someone connected at the Liberty so make of it what you will.

Re: Danny Graham rumour

Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:04 am

He also likes the white stuff apparently

Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:15 am

Look at his goal celebrations- Geordie lad who like the craic......... Malky wants devoutness to the football club, can't see it happening

Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:26 am

You can be sure Malky will know what he is getting - like all modern managers he checks ALL aspects of a player's life before investing. :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:59 am

If we have heard the rumours, i bet Malky has.....just rumours though

Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:07 am

Malky knows Graham from his Watford Days so kows all about him anyway :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:18 am

The same rumours are doing the rounds down here, but as we are all aware, they are rumours. He started yesterday and looked up for it, a bit rusty though.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:06 am

scotsjack wrote:The same rumours are doing the rounds down here, but as we are all aware, they are rumours. He started yesterday and looked up for it, a bit rusty though.

The rumours have been doing the rounds for some weeks now, along with Lita's name.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:13 am

carlccfc wrote:
scotsjack wrote:The same rumours are doing the rounds down here, but as we are all aware, they are rumours. He started yesterday and looked up for it, a bit rusty though.

The rumours have been doing the rounds for some weeks now, along with Lita's name.

Lita had a reputation for sniffing at Brizzle City. A mate of mine in Devizes knew someone in the ashton gate hierachy. The wurzels were glad to get rid of him by all accounts. A real big time CHARLIE if you pardon the pun.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:23 am

Lita went down the pecking order under Rodgers after a drink driving incident, so he has previous. With Graham its all Chinese whispers at the moment, but a lot of them...

Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:25 am

scotsjack wrote:Lita went down the pecking order under Rodgers after a drink driving incident, so he has previous. With Graham its all Chinese whispers at the moment, but a lot of them...

sometimes there is no smoke without fire. However you also get idiots that make up things and mud sometimes sticks.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:23 pm

Is this a better rumour?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... ea-1479793

Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:13 pm

bluebird1972 wrote:I heard a rumour yesterday that he has a drink problem,the guy who told me is not a bullshitter and he did got it from someone connected at the Liberty so make of it what you will.

Had a few texts now saying the same thing and that he is also using drugs. If so, it makes sense as to why Laudrup isn't keen on him.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:03 pm

as long as he scores the goals to take us up i couldnt give 2 fecks what he rammed up his nose!

Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:30 pm

AHERNE wrote:as long as he scores the goals to take us up i couldnt give 2 fecks what he rammed up his nose!

I could.

Love the hypocrisy on here, everyone whinged about Chopra et al going out getting pissed, then they don't care if a potential signing comes in and does the same thing.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:52 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
AHERNE wrote:as long as he scores the goals to take us up i couldnt give 2 fecks what he rammed up his nose!

I could.

Love the hypocrisy on here, everyone whinged about Chopra et al going out getting pissed, then they don't care if a potential signing comes in and does the same thing.

Spot on Chuckles.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:12 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:

I could.

its only a loan signing ... we wouldnt be paying big money for him and lets face it ... its only rumours!

Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:22 pm

AHERNE wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

I could.

its only a loan signing ... we wouldnt be paying big money for him and lets face it ... its only rumours!

So?

Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:32 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
AHERNE wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

I could.

So?

girls say "so" chuckle! :lol:

Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:44 pm

AHERNE wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
AHERNE wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

I could.

So?

Ah, you've never used the word "so" then? :roll:

I don't care if its "only" a loan signing, look at Chops. His attitude spread amongst the playing staff and wouldn't want this squad to suffer from the same.

No thanks.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:46 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
AHERNE wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
AHERNE wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

I could.

So?

Ah, you've never used the word "so" then? :roll:

I don't care if its "only" a loan signing, look at Chops. His attitude spread amongst the playing staff and wouldn't want this squad to suffer from the same.

No thanks.

i`m sorry but boys say "so what" ;)

Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:48 pm

Think someone needs to grow up.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:49 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:Think someone needs to grow up.

im just bored thats all .... im off out in a bit so should be ok then :lol:

Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:50 pm

AHERNE wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:Think someone needs to grow up.

im just bored thats all .... im off out in a bit so should be ok then :lol:

Fair enough :lol: