pacquio gets sparked

Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:57 am

http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/video.php? ... DY88xtW2Bg

Re: pacquio gets sparked

Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:27 am

Bang on the chin!

Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:27 am

Was one of the best fights I've seen in a long time..

Ending was abrupt and brutal..

ModernDayClassic...

Fight no5 please....

Don't need MoneyMay, just lets have Juanma and Manny keep facing each other. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:29 am

aj1927 wrote:Was one of the best fights I've seen in a long time..

Ending was abrupt and brutal..

ModernDayClassic...

Fight no5 please....

Don't need MoneyMay, just lets have Juanma and Manny keep facing each other. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Have you got a link for the full fight mate, working this morning so didn't see it

Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:30 am

Mayweather would destroy Manny now, wouldnt even be a contest

Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:52 am

CraigCCFC wrote:Mayweather would destroy Manny now, wouldnt even be a contest

Wrong...

May wouldn't approach fight in the same way Juanma would or did..

I have always felt May would beat Manny but he wouldn't destroy him.

Kev sorry no link mate, but it was worth staying up for to be honest.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:58 am

aj1927 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:Mayweather would destroy Manny now, wouldnt even be a contest

Wrong...

May wouldn't approach fight in the same way Juanma would or did..

I have always felt May would beat Manny but he wouldn't destroy him.

Kev sorry no link mate, but it was worth staying up for to be honest.

Manny seems to have lost his speed slightly possibly his hunger to.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:03 am

For years all i wanted to see was Pacquiao against Mayweather And so did every other boxing fan. What i didn't want was to watch these two fight when they are geriatrics. Sadly i feel this fight will become irrelevant with better that will force there way through. Put the fight last night sounded a cracker :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:25 am

Manny V Floyd died along time ago... Mayweather would never take the fight after Arum sent the email asking about possibl sanctions if his man (Manny) failed the initial test.
Teddy Atlas broke this news live on ESPN .
I'm sure it was shortly after Manny V Hatton that it came out when both Floyd And Manny were peaking.
And questions must be asked when he shot up the divisions knocking people out and then all of a sudden looses a lot of power and speed.

Floyd has the more decorated record for me with the 0 still intact, but will always be questioned as to why he never faced his greatest rival. That for me,stops him of being one of the all time greats.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:40 am

aj1927 wrote:Manny V Floyd died along time ago... Mayweather would never take the fight after Arum sent the email asking about possibl sanctions if his man (Manny) failed the initial test.
Teddy Atlas broke this news live on ESPN .
I'm sure it was shortly after Manny V Hatton that it came out when both Floyd And Manny were peaking.
And questions must be asked when he shot up the divisions knocking people out and then all of a sudden looses a lot of power and speed.

Floyd has the more decorated record for me with the 0 still intact, but will always be questioned as to why he never faced his greatest rival. That for me,stops him of being one of the all time greats.

From what i understand the main sticking point was the drug test that Mayweather wanted. If the Pacman had nothing to hide then why didn't he do it. I do feel Mayweather would of beat the Pacman had they met :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:46 am

Fairplay, that punch would have dropped an elephant. Both mayweather and pacman missed an opportunity to go down as 2 of the all time greatest pound for pound boxers by not facing eachother 2-3 years ago. They could have been mentioned in the same brackets as Roberto durran, sugar ray leonard. The winner could well have been seen as arguably the greatest of all time. Now they will just be remembered as great boxers of there era that wouldn't face eachother with a question mark at the end of there names.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:48 am

The drug test argument was just a smokescreen. If mayweather wanted Olympic style drug testing it would have to be all year around. Not for just the 8 weeks before the fight. If pacquiao was on PEDs he would be stupid to have them in his system that close to a fight anyway.

And now the best part is that all the pacquiao fans are now claiming that JMM was on PEDs.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:57 am

mayweather wanted overall control of the drug test,how many test,what ever time he wanted ie even if pacmman was in sparring he had to stop,where ever he was if they turned up he had to take one,he was dictating.
if mayweather wanted the fight he would have taken it,i personaly dont think it would have been a great fight,mayweather would have just gone on the defence.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:58 am

I fell asleep before the fight start but that punch was a beaut.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:01 am

Angry Man wrote:I fell asleep before the fight start but that punch was a beaut.

that why i dont bother now i always fall asleep it called getting old angry man :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:02 am

sleepers wrote:
Angry Man wrote:I fell asleep before the fight start but that punch was a beaut.

that why i dont bother now i always fall asleep it called getting old angry man :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:13 am

It will haunt both of them in years to come. When they look back on there careers, they will realise they could have been remembered for so much more. Every time they are interviewed, the Question will come up "why didn't you face each other" every boxing book written. Every documentary made, the fact they never faced eachother will always come up. That Question mark will always be there. It will overshadow there great careers. They've not only cheated the boxing fans out of a fight everyone wanted to see! They have also cheated themselves out of boxing immortality. The chance to go down in history as 2 of the all time greats.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:42 pm

One of the best KO's I've ever seen

Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:15 pm

mayweather would completely boss manny to a convincing points win. hes took marquez apart in a way manny couldnt in 4 fights.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:23 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17YThyJYvf4

Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:29 am

Ok manny vs mayweather is no longer special. I do want someone ko mayweather tho.. Really hate him

Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:34 am

Mayweather is class. People only hate him because they are jealous of him and his success not only in the ring but in business.

If Pacquiao has nothing to hide he would have taken the fight. The guy was juicing no doubt and that is why since the took and the intensity of tests have increase due to speculation he has been getting dominated in fights. He struggled vs Bradley and although I feel he was robbed in that fight he was still very unconvincing. He robbed Marquez before and this time got KO'd.

Funny how this has all happened after Mayweather started the rumour mill. Either he has lost interest in the sport and cares more about his political career or he stopped using and has not got the extra he once had.

Shame for Manny but I think Floyd sussed him out.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:51 am

I think Arum may now try to cash pacquiao out against mayweather. One last chance to milk his cash cow. Even without that fight there are a lot of exciting fights to be made.

Top ten p4p will probably look more like this now

1. Marquez
2. Mayweather
3. Martinez
4. Ward
5. Mares
6. Donaire
7. Wlad
8. Pacquiao
9. Froch
10. Vitali/Bradley

Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:24 am

I still think De La Hoya defeated Mayweather. The judges gave the fight to Mayweather via a split decision, but I personally feel De La Hoya won that fight. I also think the referee helped Mayweather a lot with the Hatton fight, whenever Hatton tried pinning Mayweather against the ropes to do some dirty boxing, the referee continuously stopped the fight to split them up. I think those 2 fights are still Mayweather's toughest tests to date and I still think Mayweather is overhyped, he is only able to fight one way on the counter and although thus far, he's proved too quick and slippery for his opponent, I believe a top class fighter in his prime will not allow Mayweather to escape him for the full 12 rounds. As Marquez showed, it only takes one good clean shot, Mayweather surely cannot continue to dodge those types of shots forever.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:50 am

Two sides to every story Mayweather / pacman but they are both class fighters but both will be tarnished at the end of there careers. Floyd is a class A dickhead that is for sure but he would have to much for the Pacman but because this fight never happened we will never know and that is to the shame of both fighters.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:27 am

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:I still think De La Hoya defeated Mayweather. The judges gave the fight to Mayweather via a split decision, but I personally feel De La Hoya won that fight. I also think the referee helped Mayweather a lot with the Hatton fight, whenever Hatton tried pinning Mayweather against the ropes to do some dirty boxing, the referee continuously stopped the fight to split them up. I think those 2 fights are still Mayweather's toughest tests to date and I still think Mayweather is overhyped, he is only able to fight one way on the counter and although thus far, he's proved too quick and slippery for his opponent, I believe a top class fighter in his prime will not allow Mayweather to escape him for the full 12 rounds. As Marquez showed, it only takes one good clean shot, Mayweather surely cannot continue to dodge those types of shots forever.

Sorry mate , but Hatton was easy for MoneyMay.
Ricky just walked into too many shots,end of.

The Hardest fight in Floyds Career is and always will be Jose Luis Castillo.
I still believe he lost that fight.

Oscar was beaten IMO, but it was a close fight.
But Castillo was a live threat and we all know what happened when he faced Corralles(who Floyd whipped).
Further evidence that styles make the fight, Manny V Floyd would've been epic, an epic win for MoneyMay.

Floyds best win of his career was against Juanma Marquez...
He has been around for ever, and is one of the all time greats.. And he got battered for every second of every minute of every round.