Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Posh won't be here to loose

Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:54 pm

They are not in the Championship for nothing, Never under-estimate the opposition or we will get punished for it. We must treat every team the same and if we do then we can beat them and have 3 points in the bag. No doubt the players will wont want to slip up our home record against a bottom 3 team though :ayatollah:

Re: Posh won't be here to loose

Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:06 pm

Mynachdy_Bluebird wrote:They are not in the Championship for nothing, Never under-estimate the opposition or we will get punished for it. We must treat every team the same and if we do then we can beat them and have 3 points in the bag. No doubt the players will wont want to slip up our home record against a bottom 3 team though :ayatollah:

We have to take them seriously,
but in reality we have far better players and we should be able to create 20 clear cut good scoring chances, and put away at least 2 or 3 of them.

anything less than 2-0 , 3-1 can be regarded a bad performance, or unlucky

Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:07 pm

To be honest we are doing that, treating every game as the same.

We will look just as organised against the Posh as we were against Derby when we went down to 10 men. This is perhaps MM strongest asset.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:08 pm

Mynachdy_Bluebird wrote:They are not in the Championship for nothing, Never under-estimate the opposition or we will get punished for it. We must treat every team the same and if we do then we can beat them and have 3 points in the bag. No doubt the players will wont want to slip up our home record against a bottom 3 team though :ayatollah:

Pboro will no doubt park the bus in the goals but im confident the team under malky know what is expected of them and will slowly break them down.
Its us fans who need to remain patient if we dont score straight away

Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:12 pm

In fairness the fans took Sheff Wed seriously which is good to see. :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:14 pm

We'll trounce them. They are bad this year, very bad, especially away from home. We are good this year, very good, especially at home. Can't see anything other than a City win by at least 2 goals :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:16 pm

I'll take a scrappy 1-0 win now. Our run will come to an end eventually,,,,,just hope its next season. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:27 pm

CantonJack wrote:We'll trounce them. They are bad this year, very bad, especially away from home. We are good this year, very good, especially at home. Can't see anything other than a City win by at least 2 goals :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

They got beat at home to blackburn 4-1

fair play they give boro a run for their money,
their is no way they should be holding us to a draw though No way

and IMO middlesborough will be a big threat, along with leicester, palace will fade

Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:23 am

Without their best player and the best player in the league which is Sinclair.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:43 am

DandoCCFC wrote:Without their best player and the best player in the league which is Sinclair.

You talk so crap on here mind.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:07 am

Ask me do I give a f**k? You don't know Sinclair. :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:50 am

This may sound arrogant, but I really do think this game is a great opportunity to give our goal difference a boost. Especially coming off such a good away win at blackburn. Our tails are definitely up, so if we get an early goal, I think we could end up scoring a hatfull.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:08 pm

Wont make any difference City are far too stronger and have quality in abundance personally I believe they wont be able to handle us down here regardless if they are fighting for their lives or not.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:07 pm

Already put money on 5 v 1. It will be a total cricket score.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:30 pm

Cardiff in recent years would probably lose this match...

But if we are to buck the trend and not choke, then we simply must hammer them.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:53 pm

So if they wont be here to loose will they be here to lose?

Nah I agree, I'd be happy with a scrappy win. :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:55 pm

Dando you talk f*cking shit

Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:17 pm

Always Blue wrote:Dando you talk f*cking shit

Carry on, I'm typing not talking you utter clown.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:25 pm

Toulouse?

Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:59 am

4-2 Cardiff I'm going for. They're quality at Counter Attacking and we're shit at defending counter attacks..

They've signed that youngster from Dag and Red on lian and he looks quality! Malky snap him up, scored 2 again yesterday!

Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:13 am

I am sure Malky won't be taking them lightly and don't think they will setup like Wednesday.

There a still 75 points to play for so a long way to go and remember Reading had an amazing run

Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:00 pm

billy ronson wrote:I am sure Malky won't be taking them lightly and don't think they will setup like Wednesday.

There a still 75 points to play for so a long way to go and remember Reading had an amazing run

No one will do what they done.