Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ipad live streaming

Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:14 pm

Guys can any of you help with live streaming sites for an Ipad. Not being very good at this I just hope someone may help. Ipad does not use flash player so whats out there for me to use.?

Re: Ipad live streaming

Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:17 pm

I'd also like to know, getting one for Xmas

Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:54 am

What sort of streams? All UK channels have their own apps and most video websites work. You'd have to check each individual site, I guess.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:59 am

As long as your are paying for sky sports,the 'sky go' app works well

Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:54 am

Also you can get all the sky sports channels and espn for 4.99 a month and that's on a rolling contract so its up to you to renew every month. Works on 3G as well

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:26 am

Apart from sky go there are also apps for
Justin TV
TV Catchup
Film on
And the BBC, ITV, Ch4 and Ch5 players.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:33 am

Apple devises don't run flash (without messing with it) so don't expect to view any streamed football on there from the usual foreign links.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:01 pm

Download an app called Puffin browser. It is free from the App Store. This will allow you to stream on iPad and get round the flash problem. ;)

Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:44 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Also you can get all the sky sports channels and espn for 4.99 a month and that's on a rolling contract so its up to you to renew every month. Works on 3G as well

What's this?? do you have to be a sky member, i've just got rid of sky, with the movies and sky sports my bills were nearly £90 a month.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:47 pm

StockrA wrote:
Canton stand baz wrote:Also you can get all the sky sports channels and espn for 4.99 a month and that's on a rolling contract so its up to you to renew every month. Works on 3G as well

What's this?? do you have to be a sky member, i've just got rid of sky, with the movies and sky sports my bills were nearly £90 a month.

No mate you don't have to be a sky member! I don't have sky and I get it all on my I phone for 4.99 a month. It's the same if you have an I pad. I have no sky Virgin or anything ;)

Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:50 pm

EastleighBlue wrote:Download an app called Puffin browser. It is free from the App Store. This will allow you to stream on iPad and get round the flash problem. ;)

Cheersmate I'll give that a try. Sky is no problem but if the Bluebirds are away I can't seem to get to see them I only have the radio!!!

Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:51 pm

will have to look into that then, 4.99 can't go wrong, see why can't they do it at this price on the normal telly or at least lower it, the one thing that used to do my nut in with these company's, they rip people off with there prices and also make a killing with adverts.