Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bjorn Sigurdarson and Richard Keogh

Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:24 pm

So after a few months and just under half a season. What are your verdicts on them and are you glad we didn't get them?

For me, I'm glad we didn't get Keogh, it allowed us to get Connolly which is a fantastic piece of business. Not sure about sigurdarson, only scored 3 goals in 15 appearances for Wolves but they have been distinctly average so far. With us I feel he may have had more this season with players like Whitts, Bellers and Noone around him :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Bjorn Sigurdarson and Richard Keogh

Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:28 pm

we haven't missed anything special but I think Sigurdarson looks okay from the little I've seen of him

Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:51 pm

Keogh was a blessing in disguise cos we got Conolly.

Sigurdsons being played on the wing when I thought he was a striker?

With Bellars, Heidur and Joe doing the business then its no loss we missed out.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:21 pm

connolly is pure class and would prefer him over keogh any day of the week

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:46 pm

Keogh was bit too arrogant for my liking.

Didnt want to sign because he wanted to play full back......plus wages played a part as well.

Whereas Connolly is willing to play any position, as long as he gets a game, but preferably likes to play in the centre. Connolly has got a very humble personality.....no ego at all. Great signing.

Sigurdarson would have been a very good signing.....I still believe we missed out on him......we only signed Etien because we missed out on Bjorn.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:03 am

Connolly been a fantastic signing,close to being my player of season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:08 am

As others have said, not bothered about Keogh one bit as that opened it up for Connolly and he's been one of the players of the season so far. Sigurdson would have been a good signing but still not too disappointed as we've been fantastic up front.