Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What a difference a day makes...

Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:35 pm

It is safe to say that our performances on tv this season have been disappointing.
Out of sorts against Huddersfield on the opening day and last time out against Bolton.

But last night was different, and I BELEIVE that was our best performance of the season.
We dominated the 1st 45 and a crossbar aside we should've been 2-0 to the good.
They(BR)made more account of themselves in the 2nd half but couldn't live with the pace of our counter attacking.

We chased in packs and put our bodies on the line and got our just rewards at the final whistle.
Mark Hudson and Joe Mason both joined the +4 goal club this season which shows we can score right across the pitch.

Today's results have all but favoured us and we have a chance to kick on and stretch the gap.
But if we don't, it doesn't end there. We are almost halfway and teams at round us may not particularly like us but they should respect us. If they do not, then they do so at their own risk.

Palace fans are quite open in their opinions on us Sheepies as they label us, we are lucky, jammy and not a very good side with a poor defence . Most Cardiff Fans Are in opinion that Palace are strong and pose threats from all over the park and in Wilfred Zaha they have a real world talent. So in that theory a loss will hit them a lot harder than it would us.

Leicester are strong but vulnerable and Nigel Pearson will still have his nightmares about Cardiff .

Millwall have been awesome since they were beaten by us.. And I wouldn't be supprised if they claim a point.
Posh are looking at a drubbing .

We could claim maximum points as January creeps closer and the strengthening that is much needed.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: What a difference a day makes...

Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:02 pm

My sentiments exactly

Re: What a difference a day makes...

Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:23 pm

aj1927 wrote:It is safe to say that our performances on tv this season have been disappointing.
Out of sorts against Huddersfield on the opening day and last time out against Bolton.

But last night was different, and I BELEIVE that was our best performance of the season.
We dominated the 1st 45 and a crossbar aside we should've been 2-0 to the good.
They(BR)made more account of themselves in the 2nd half but couldn't live with the pace of our counter attacking.

We chased in packs and put our bodies on the line and got our just rewards at the final whistle.
Mark Hudson and Joe Mason both joined the +4 goal club this season which shows we can score right across the pitch.

Today's results have all but favoured us and we have a chance to kick on and stretch the gap.
But if we don't, it doesn't end there. We are almost halfway and teams at round us may not particularly like us but they should respect us. If they do not, then they do so at their own risk.

Palace fans are quite open in their opinions on us Sheepies as they label us, we are lucky, jammy and not a very good side with a poor defence . Most Cardiff Fans Are in opinion that Palace are strong and pose threats from all over the park and in Wilfred Zaha they have a real world talent. So in that theory a loss will hit them a lot harder than it would us.

Leicester are strong but vulnerable and Nigel Pearson will still have his nightmares about Cardiff .

Millwall have been awesome since they were beaten by us.. And I wouldn't be supprised if they claim a point.
Posh are looking at a drubbing .

We could claim maximum points as January creeps closer and the strengthening that is much needed.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Good post, palace fans seem to be a wee bit up their own arse, we'll see what they are made of on boxing day :ayatollah: