Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anyone want any 1 on 1 MMA training ?

Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:30 pm

In the Blaenavon area Please give me a PM. very good rates and a Bargain. Even if its just general self defence ETC.
This guy has been training my Boy ! Look to see what he has accomplished in just two 1 on 1s with this guy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2-82gVTs_4&feature=plcp

HIGHLY RECOMENDED :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Anyone want any 1 on 1 MMA training ?

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:21 pm

Has he done any other martial arts or boxing? two sessions that's a good tech he got, and a good thing to learn with the way the tards fight on the streets today, trying to get my boy into something like this, he was boxing down splott abc, but i keep telling him to try something different. What martial arts is in mma? is it kickboxing and grappling/judo

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:32 pm

fecking hell im 46 now mun nukes .... id like to say im a lover not a fighter, but these days even thats hard work! :lol:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:48 pm

StockrA wrote:Has he done any other martial arts or boxing? two sessions that's a good tech he got, and a good thing to learn with the way the tards fight on the streets today, trying to get my boy into something like this, he was boxing down splott abc, but i keep telling him to try something different. What martial arts is in mma? is it kickboxing and grappling/judo

Chief my boy is 15 and is a Karate black belt. He has been doing MMA for a couple of Months now. But that is his second one on one. MMA is any different martial arts including Wrestling, Jujitsu, Karate, Kick Boxing, Muay Thai, any really.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:13 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
StockrA wrote:Has he done any other martial arts or boxing? two sessions that's a good tech he got, and a good thing to learn with the way the tards fight on the streets today, trying to get my boy into something like this, he was boxing down splott abc, but i keep telling him to try something different. What martial arts is in mma? is it kickboxing and grappling/judo

Chief my boy is 15 and is a Karate black belt. He has been doing MMA for a couple of Months now. But that is his second one on one. MMA is any different martial arts including Wrestling, Jujitsu, Karate, Kick Boxing, Muay Thai, any really.

Fair play, nice achievement, bet you were both buzzing with that. MMA sounds deadly with all that, should start watching it

Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:30 pm

StockrA wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Fair play, nice achievement, bet you were both buzzing with that. MMA sounds deadly with all that, should start watching it

Ha ha yeah its great watching him mate. But you can start with one or none and learn as you go. A great way to get fit. But not me at my age :lol: :lol: :lol: