Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SEASON DEFINING RESULT ?

Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:50 pm

Great trip last night, superb craic on the bus, Dib's boys are a good bunch and we had some new travellers as their usual travel provider didn't run a bus to last nights game.

We were the last coach to arrive at the ground after hitting every bit of traffic build up between here and Blackburn, but it certainly didn't ruin the trip, the pub stop was again a top choice and one we will certainly visit again.

We were the last coach to leave, some 20 or so minutes after every other coach, after one of our regulars found love :lol: but then lost it again :lol:

On the way to the game I was hopeful of a win but accepting of a draw but where did that performance cone from ?

I have been critical of performances, despite our superb results, and have felt we haven't been playing like a team who are top of the league, performance wise I mean and not results.

But that performance last night was a team playing like a championship winning side.

Work rate, quality, endeavour, flowing football, it was all there to witness.

I believe, and I said to people on the coach coming back, that we will look back at this result and realise the importance of it, not just the result but the way went about getting it.

The pressure was on the teams around us and in the main they failed, I believe this is a season defining weekend, the results and the gap that has opened up between us and the teams behind.

Cardiff City are beginning to look like champions and I for one am loving every minute of it :ayatollah:

Re: SEASON DEFINING RESULT ?

Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:09 pm

It hopefully will prove to be an important result.
Any news when the brum tickets go on sale? And the forum bus? If I'm still allowed on it after the furore I seem to have caused

Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:12 pm

The gap between us and the chasing pack means absolutely nothing this side of Christmas. If we get through the Christmas period and keep the same gap when we enter February, that will be the season defining moment imo. But we will then of course have to finish the job off and how many times have we crumbled before? Hopefully it will be different this season, but I think it's pretty silly saying any weekend is a season defining moment just yet, it's way too early.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:14 pm

Who found love? Name and shame! :lol:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:16 pm

CantonJack wrote:Who found love? Name and shame! :lol:

And was it in a hopeless place? :lol:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:28 pm

CantonJack wrote:Who found love? Name and shame! :lol:
yes f**k the away on tour rules!!!! name them :lol: