Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Dave Jones Bottles Another Big Game

Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:44 pm

Pete_Owlsfan wrote:
taffyapple wrote:Dave Jones did a good job here. To an extent. Remember, he was a highly experienced
manager on a f*cking extortionate wage so we could rightly expect results from him.

However, at the end of the day he was not good enough, thats why he was sacked.

If He'd been given £10m by Vincent Tan he'd have allocated £8m of it towards his and
Ridsdales retirement fund... and spent the rest getting Jason Koumas back.

But the real reason he's treated with distaste 'around here' is his arrogant, moody and
dour attitude towards the people who followed the Club all over the Country. He had
no love of the fan base. He did not believe we had a right to criticise.

Horrible c**t

It's funny you say that about his attitude as a lot of Wednesdayites have picked up on this too.

He always says 'you' and 'you've' instead of 'we' in interviews. He's also getting very shirty with interviewers asking him about his job banging on about how great a record he's got.

He also says changing manager isn't the answer but at the end of the day he got the job in the first place after replacing a man who'd just won the Sheffield Derby.

Lots of people were still behind DJ until recently (even singing his name at the weekend) but he has to go if we get beat by our north Sheffield rivals (Barnsley). He should have gone after getting beat by Bristol City had it not been in such unfortunate circumstances

He always referred to us, (city fans) as people in this part of the world, he also took a dislike to one of our journalists calling him the fat one, but the best of the lot is when he told certain city fans to have a sh*t journey home :lol: i bet has has'nt told you that yet has he???

Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:50 pm

Papa Smurf wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:To be fair it seems they scored a perfectly good equaliser to make it 3-3, but there was a penalty in the build up and the ref brought it back for a penalty, which they missed! :lol:

Get the message Dai bach :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

did you support cardiff during ones era ?

Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:32 pm

NIBluebird wrote:
Papa Smurf wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:To be fair it seems they scored a perfectly good equaliser to make it 3-3, but there was a penalty in the build up and the ref brought it back for a penalty, which they missed! :lol:

Get the message Dai bach :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, since this one http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrie_Jones.

I wouldnt have no cnut or colour make me stop supporting them :old:
TBH I don't have a choice in the matter they are in my heart and soul though sometimes I wish they werent.
Ive suffered :D

Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:28 pm

Papa Smurf wrote:
NIBluebird wrote:
Papa Smurf wrote:

Yes, since this one http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrie_Jones.

I wouldnt have no cnut or colour make me stop supporting them :old:
TBH I don't have a choice in the matter they are in my heart and soul though sometimes I wish they werent.
Ive suffered :D

Papa Jack.