Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dave Jones Bottles Another Big Game

Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:48 pm

2-1 up with 8 minutes to go and they concede 2 goals in a matter of minutes............tu tut tut

Oh the painful memories.

F u ck you jonesy youre a cnut :twisted:

Re: Dave Jones Bottles Another Big Game

Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:55 pm

To be fair it seems they scored a perfectly good equaliser to make it 3-3, but there was a penalty in the build up and the ref brought it back for a penalty, which they missed! :lol:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:57 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:To be fair it seems they scored a perfectly good equaliser to make it 3-3, but there was a penalty in the build up and the ref brought it back for a penalty, which they missed! :lol:

Get the message Dai bach :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:58 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:To be fair it seems they scored a perfectly good equaliser to make it 3-3, but there was a penalty in the build up and the ref brought it back for a penalty, which they missed! :lol:

Seems very harsh listening to Tony Cottee.
He allowed the advantage until they scored and then pulled it back :shock:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:00 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

I cant wait to see him moan on the FL show tonight... :lol:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:01 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

If it happened to anyone else I would feel sorry for them, no doubt Jones will be having a huge rant over this! :lol:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:30 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

Good :lol:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:48 pm

There was.not a penalty to owls. Goal was disallowed and free kick given to us wurzels. Big win that for us as like i said on other thread earlier i never had much hope of gettin 3pts up there. Pushes your friend/foe closer to another sacking me thinks.. Anyway drink up thee zider bluebirds you are top of the league.. :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:09 pm

whenthemoonshines wrote:There was.not a penalty to owls. Goal was disallowed and free kick given to us wurzels. Big win that for us as like i said on other thread earlier i never had much hope of gettin 3pts up there. Pushes your friend/foe closer to another sacking me thinks.. Anyway drink up thee zider bluebirds you are top of the league.. :ayatollah:

In that case Tony Cottee must have messed up thinking the ref blew up for a penalty when it was actually a free kick to Bristol City. I bet Dave Moans will still have a rant saying it was never a free-kick mind! :lol:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:12 pm

whenthemoonshines wrote:There was.not a penalty to owls. Goal was disallowed and free kick given to us wurzels. Big win that for us as like i said on other thread earlier i never had much hope of gettin 3pts up there. Pushes your friend/foe closer to another sacking me thinks.. Anyway drink up thee zider bluebirds you are top of the league.. :ayatollah:

Told you would take all 3 points witha 3-2 win. :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:01 pm

You sure did baked, out of bottom three at moment . Time will tell. Been here before after winning at boro couple of weeks ago. Ps it was not cottee on sky. He was at palarse.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:37 pm

hes got to be sacked in the morning surely

Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:11 pm

Calling him a c**t when he performed miracles at this club somes up the new breed. Papa Smurf you are the newest member of the 1948 c**t list. Enjoy.

:old:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:58 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Calling him a c**t when he performed miracles at this club somes up the new breed. Papa Smurf you are the newest member of the 1948 c**t list. Enjoy.

The only miracle Dave Jones performed with us was failing to get us promoted with what was, on paper, the best squad in the league by a mile. Also, although Dave Jones did do well with us initially to get us into the position to build our reputation and assemble a good squad with good players, it doesn't take away the fact that his lack of respect and appreciation for us fans, as well as commenting on our Swansea match as "just another game" and choosing to play golf instead of being on the training ground working with the players were just a few examples why he had to go. Since his return with Sheffield Wednesday recently, my estimation of him has gone down even further, he comes across as a bitter, arrogant, jealous, ignorent man, and yes; he does come across a bit of a c**t to be fair. I guess you can add me to your list as well in that case, as if I care. :lol:

Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:03 am

The miracle was keeping us up in those years

Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:29 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Calling him a c**t when he performed miracles at this club somes up the new breed. Papa Smurf you are the newest member of the 1948 c**t list. Enjoy.

Performed miracles??? made me laugh :lol:

What's 1948?

Jones just aint got it

nob head.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:36 pm

Bluebird Since 1948 is clearly Dave Jones. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:39 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:Bluebird Since 1948 is clearly Dave Jones. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:38 pm

Papa Smurf wrote:

Performed miracles??? made me laugh :lol:

What's 1948?

Jones just aint got it

nob head.jpg

Jack alert.

You fickle twats who hate Jones are forgetting where we came from.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:20 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Jack alert.

You fickle twats who hate Jones are forgetting where we came from.

The majority of fans know where we came from, problem with Dave Jones was he was living on past achievements and wasn't good enough to make the next step.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:49 am

Dave Jones did a good job here. To an extent. Remember, he was a highly experienced
manager on a f*cking extortionate wage so we could rightly expect results from him.

However, at the end of the day he was not good enough, thats why he was sacked.

If He'd been given £10m by Vincent Tan he'd have allocated £8m of it towards his and
Ridsdales retirement fund... and spent the rest getting Jason Koumas back.

But the real reason he's treated with distaste 'around here' is his arrogant, moody and
dour attitude towards the people who followed the Club all over the Country. He had
no love of the fan base. He did not believe we had a right to criticise.

Horrible c**t

Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:17 pm

You a Bristol City fan then?

If so, how long as Andre Marriner been a supporter of yours?

I've never been as angry at a ref in my life (and believe me that's saying something)

Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:19 pm

Pete_Owlsfan wrote:

I've never been as angry at a ref in my life (and believe me that's saying something)

ref made the right decision stopping the game.

having said that it was a penalty.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:36 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Pete_Owlsfan wrote:

Llera and Rodri were in the wrong for getting in the refs face and not playing to the whistle, but I would probably have done that given the fact that 2 penalties had been awarded against us but none in our favour (despite at least 3 calls for penalties).

I honestly think referees have it in their head that they won't be intimidated by the Hillsborough atmosphere so are very reluctant to give us a penalty.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:49 pm

taffyapple wrote:Dave Jones did a good job here. To an extent. Remember, he was a highly experienced
manager on a f*cking extortionate wage so we could rightly expect results from him.

If He'd been given £10m by Vincent Tan he'd have allocated £8m of it towards his and

But the real reason he's treated with distaste 'around here' is his arrogant, moody and
dour attitude towards the people who followed the Club all over the Country. He had

Horrible c**t

...even though we paid his wages :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:17 pm

Pete_Owlsfan wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
Pete_Owlsfan wrote:

Llera and Rodri were in the wrong for getting in the refs face and not playing to the whistle, but I would probably have done that given the fact that 2 penalties had been awarded against us but none in our favour (despite at least 3 calls for penalties).

I honestly think referees have it in their head that they won't be intimidated by the Hillsborough atmosphere so are very reluctant to give us a penalty.

but you agree he was right to stop play?

Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:17 pm

taffyapple wrote:Dave Jones did a good job here. To an extent. Remember, he was a highly experienced

Horrible c**t

It's funny you say that about his attitude as a lot of Wednesdayites have picked up on this too.

He always says 'you' and 'you've' instead of 'we' in interviews. He's also getting very shirty with interviewers asking him about his job banging on about how great a record he's got.

He also says changing manager isn't the answer but at the end of the day he got the job in the first place after replacing a man who'd just won the Sheffield Derby.

Lots of people were still behind DJ until recently (even singing his name at the weekend) but he has to go if we get beat by our north Sheffield rivals (Barnsley). He should have gone after getting beat by Bristol City had it not been in such unfortunate circumstances

Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:18 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Pete_Owlsfan wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
Pete_Owlsfan wrote:

No because it was an off the ball incident, he could still have seen what went on.

If Llera was as aggresive as he says he should have sent him off

Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:21 pm

Pete_Owlsfan wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
Pete_Owlsfan wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
Pete_Owlsfan wrote:

No because it was an off the ball incident, he could still have seen what went on.

If Llera was as aggresive as he says he should have sent him off

he couldnt see what was going on because two of his players were stupidly in his face

Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:05 pm

Horrible c**t

So because Malky beats his chest and waves to the crowd while doing the allatollah on tap he is a better manager? Because Malky praises the fans after every game even though our home atmosphere is about as intimidating as a ran over shrew he is a better manager?

He may have been a horrible c**t and I tend to agree but he was our horrible c**t and a good manager who performed miracles here.

For the record I do believe his time had come and he had to go but the disregard for everything he did for this club from many on here makes me sick and wreaks of the plastic culture we have in modern football.