:lol:

Re: Palace forum last night/today..

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:37 pm

SBF1 wrote:http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=238534

A good read :lol:

anti-addick
Die seife bitte fräulein!

Leicester are undoubtedly a better team than Cardiff. It's a long haul, not even at Christmas yet. Cardiff normally really start to fail around March time.

But as usual everyone expects us to fail, BUT WE WONT UNDER MALKY. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:39 pm

"Cardiff are like us but without the flair" feck off palace :D

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

But as usual everyone expects us to fail, BUT WE WONT UNDER MALKY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

anti-addick

Leicester are undoubtedly a better team than Cardiff. It's a long haul, not even at Christmas yet. Cardiff normally really start to fail around March time.

We will still need to strengthen in Jan Annis. Cover for Helguson maybe even a replacement for Maynard if I was greedy and a left back.

But our squad is much stronger than last year, get these and we really should get over the line.

Agree about Malky, top man and excellent manager. The fear would be losing him if we are successful.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:42 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

But as usual everyone expects us to fail, BUT WE WONT UNDER MALKY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

anti-addick

We will still need to strengthen in Jan Annis. Cover for Helguson maybe even a replacement for Maynard if I was greedy and a left back.

But our squad is much stronger than last year, get these and we really should get over the line.

Agree about Malky, top man and excellent manager. The fear would be losing him if we are successful.

Totally agree with you Tim on everything there and come January we need to strengthen. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:45 pm

I love how cocky and arrogant they are, just took a little browse.

How can anyone say that we didnt deserve that last night?
Deluded.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:45 pm

ffs why cant the other teams admit we are good for top spot! weve beaten most of them all they say is we were lucky! with luck like ours autos nailed on :lol:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:50 pm

and coming from a team thats been in admin just a few years ago

wankers

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:54 pm

Gotta love "Cardiff are a bit like us bit without the flair" :lol: :lol: :lol: Vuh Sarf Laaaahndaahn Tooolzzz. CP - Massive London Club. Not. Sarf Lahndahn shitehole. Yes.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:54 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:and coming from a team thats been in admin just a few years ago

wankers

I know a Palace fan. Good bloke, but in fairness the majority of them are embarrassing with all their 'Ultras' sh1t.

Millwall seemed to have the measure of them. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYEycn1Q4Wk

Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:14 pm

Palace fan quote

''Cardiff are a bit like us, without the flair''

''

Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:23 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:I love how cocky and arrogant they are, just took a little browse.

How can anyone say that we didnt deserve that last night?
Deluded.

Agree. Cheeky twats with some of there comments. Really can't stand palace with all there fake "ultra" cheerleader crap! Really hope they start to fall away

Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:29 pm

That's quite embarrising reading that. You don't have to be biased to see that we were very good last night! I love how they're so sure they'll beat us considering our record against them + our home form. #Deluded

Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:44 pm

The only other supporters who realise we deserved our win are Blackburn :lol: :lol:

Everyone else so bitter and jealous

Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:09 pm

Apparently they're gunna stuff us boxing day. I think a few of them are getting there turkeys mixed up with us. No doubt a tough match for us, but we really should have beaten them away! Can't see us making the same mistakes at home.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:10 pm

Arrogant as f**k.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:11 pm

We've had good fortune? Yes but not as much as everyone makes out. They've had a few lucky calls this season already, notably the 13 odd penalties they have had

Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:38 pm

WHO THE f**k ARE CRYSTAL PALARSE?

Always bring in the nationaltiy thing, shows how retarded they are

Thier fans seem to think they have a devine right to walk this league, and today shows they aint got what it takes

2-1 and you fucked it up :lol:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:01 pm

laughed at a few of those comments! some clueless idiots :lol:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:10 pm

"Cardiff are a bit like us, without the flair"

Has to be my favorite comment there. :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:13 pm

Think I have new found dislike for these sour, sour fans ... "we've been lucky", "like them without the flair" "any team with hudson shouldn't be top" ... But my favourite was saying we were shaky at the back, pathetic! Can see why Brighton fans hate them so much now! Sour fucks, I hope they crumble away sooner than later.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:16 pm

Arrogant bunch arent they

wonder what happened to their "wembley way" banner