Re: Dave Jones is on the brink of a bitter legal battle v CA

Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:10 pm

...which is pretty much what happened

Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:30 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
It goes on whatever was originally agreed by both parties at the time. I would very much doubt that DJ would start to go public with this if he isn't confident of winning.

Maybe the club wouldn't let it go this far if they weren't confident either :o
Seems strange to me that SW didnt even ask permission to speak with him.

Exactly mate.

We're all supposed to be Cardiff City fans and should be supporting the Club
on this. But as its them Malaysians, somehow its "Ah Jones should get what
he's owed, Tan is dishonest" etc etc etc

f**k Jones, f**k Ridsdale and f**k anybody who tried to have Cardiff City over
before Tan arrived. If he can find a way to stop the Club Haemoragging money
then we should be patting him on the back.

Problem is Tan thinks he can get his way all the time. Even the top QC has told him but he wont take stock.

I just wonder if DJ had an agreement going with the "owners" if he got another managers job he would get some compensation instead of seeing his contract through. I mean by taking another job he was doing the club a favour. He got thejob as we know but the Malaysians have not kept their side of the deal. I mean it is not like they don't have history is it?

Who is this top QC that has told him he's wrong?

See, these rumours get snapped up like their facts. But only when its Anti-Tan.

Any rumours about good stuff he's doing are scoffed at

Same old agenda

Thank God the vast majority of supporters can see through it.

The rebrand sucks. I get that. Cos i hate it.

But Vincent Tan (nobody else) has not only got Cardiff City flying towards promotion
to the Premier League, but he's made the Club itself professional enough to cope up
there. Nobody else. Not Ridsdale, not Paul Guy, not Sam Hammam.... VINCENT TAN.

You need to get used to it mate. Its not what your TOLD, its what you can see with your
own eyes. Cardiff City are the BEST team in this division. Thanks to Vincent Tan

Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:05 pm

Time will tell.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:27 pm

What's he moaning about....He was well overpaid anyway...

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:29 pm

Papa Smurf wrote:we should sue dave jones for fraud.
he was never a manager

Yes, he was. A damn good one for us too.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:39 pm

Gravity wrote:VT is a shrewd business man. I reckon he's got DJ over a barrell because if Sheff Wed didn't seek permission to speak to him whilst he was still contracted to us then maybe terms of his contract have been broken so he's not entitled to anything. Or if he is Sheff Wed will have to pay it.

Crafty but again I'm sure no-one was gonna wise DJ up to this before hand.

Sorry feck dj hate the moaning tw&t, :ayatollah: :old:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:41 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
It goes on whatever was originally agreed by both parties at the time. I would very much doubt that DJ would start to go public with this if he isn't confident of winning.

Maybe the club wouldn't let it go this far if they weren't confident either :o
Seems strange to me that SW didnt even ask permission to speak with him.

Exactly mate.

We're all supposed to be Cardiff City fans and should be supporting the Club
on this. But as its them Malaysians, somehow its "Ah Jones should get what
he's owed, Tan is dishonest" etc etc etc

f**k Jones, f**k Ridsdale and f**k anybody who tried to have Cardiff City over
before Tan arrived. If he can find a way to stop the Club Haemoragging money
then we should be patting him on the back.

Problem is Tan thinks he can get his way all the time. Even the top QC has told him but he wont take stock.

I just wonder if DJ had an agreement going with the "owners" if he got another managers job he would get some compensation instead of seeing his contract through. I mean by taking another job he was doing the club a favour. He got thejob as we know but the Malaysians have not kept their side of the deal. I mean it is not like they don't have history is it?

Who is this top QC that has told him he's wrong?

See, these rumours get snapped up like their facts. But only when its Anti-Tan.

Any rumours about good stuff he's doing are scoffed at

Same old agenda

Thank God the vast majority of supporters can see through it.

The rebrand sucks. I get that. Cos i hate it.

But Vincent Tan (nobody else) has not only got Cardiff City flying towards promotion
to the Premier League, but he's made the Club itself professional enough to cope up
there. Nobody else. Not Ridsdale, not Paul Guy, not Sam Hammam.... VINCENT TAN.

You need to get used to it mate. Its not what your TOLD, its what you can see with your
own eyes. Cardiff City are the BEST team in this division. Thanks to Vincent Tan

Spot on mate :ayatollah: :old:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:18 pm

Forever Blue wrote:JUST A LITTLE RESPECT ... Dave Jones is locked in a legal battle with former club Cardiff
By CARL LONG

FORMER Cardiff boss Dave Jones is on the brink of a bitter legal battle with his old club.

And it could end in a courtroom war over payments worth hundreds of thousands of pounds.

Jones, 56, who left the Welsh club in May last year, has accused City’s Malaysian owners of showing him “disrespect”.
He said: “I’ve got a problem with Cardiff City and they need to sort it out.
“The problem is with the owners. I think they should be a little bit more respectful than they have been. It will all come out in the wash sooner or later.”
Jones — in charge at Cardiff for six years — would not enlarge on his remarks except to say: “I’ll review the matter and take action at the appropriate time.”
A club source said: “We are in discussion with Dave over the terms of his departure.”

His money stopped the moment he joined SW, that,s the way it is, ask AVB at Spurs same happened with him, maybe DJ knows he about to get sacked, and wants yet more money off us and soon SW.
Sheffield Wednesday boss Jones spent six years at City, taking them to their highest league finish for 39 years and reaching the play-offs twice.
He faces more immediate problems today when Wednesday try to end a run of six defeats.
They are at home to fellow strugglers Bristol City, who sit above them in the Championship’s bottom three on goal difference.
Jones, who guided Wednesday to promotion last spring, said: “Confidence has been shot.
“Our players need a little bit of luck, a little break — but they have to earn it.”

Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:20 pm

bluespeers wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:JUST A LITTLE RESPECT ... Dave Jones is locked in a legal battle with former club Cardiff
By CARL LONG

FORMER Cardiff boss Dave Jones is on the brink of a bitter legal battle with his old club.

And it could end in a courtroom war over payments worth hundreds of thousands of pounds.

Jones, 56, who left the Welsh club in May last year, has accused City’s Malaysian owners of showing him “disrespect”.
“The problem is with the owners. I think they should be a little bit more respectful than they have been. It will all come out in the wash sooner or later.”
Jones — in charge at Cardiff for six years — would not enlarge on his remarks except to say: “I’ll review the matter and take action at the appropriate time.”
A club source said: “We are in discussion with Dave over the terms of his departure.”

His money stopped the moment he joined SW, that,s the way it is, ask AVB at Spurs same happened with him, maybe DJ knows he about to get sacked, and wants yet more money off us and soon SW.
Sheffield Wednesday boss Jones spent six years at City, taking them to their highest league finish for 39 years and reaching the play-offs twice.
He faces more immediate problems today when Wednesday try to end a run of six defeats.
They are at home to fellow strugglers Bristol City, who sit above them in the Championship’s bottom three on goal difference.
Jones, who guided Wednesday to promotion last spring, said: “Confidence has been shot.
“Our players need a little bit of luck, a little break — but they have to earn it.”

Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:38 pm

bluespeers wrote:
bluespeers wrote:
By CARL LONG

LETS call it right. Nobody at Cardiff City gives a f**k about Dave Jones. He bloody HATED
the supporters.

But suddenly, he's in a 'battle' against Vincent Tan

...and he's the good guy.

Not transparent at all :?

Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:41 pm

By CARL LONG

No He is on the brink with SW, 2 law suits coming :D

Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:50 pm

i just saw another of his depressing interviews on SSN, a good manager, but having him as your manager is something you endure. his attitude towards the fans was outrageous, and i was relieved when he was sacked.

however, he's entitled to his money and we should do the decent thing.. :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:00 pm

cardiffT wrote:i just saw another of his depressing interviews on SSN, a good manager, but having him as your manager is something you endure. his attitude towards the fans was outrageous, and i was relieved when he was sacked.

however, he's entitled to his money and we should do the decent thing.. :ayatollah:

is he entitled to it? that is the question?? :roll:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:00 pm

He walks around thinking the whole world are against him he is a very bitter tw*t.
He owes us a promotion and a fa cup he fu--ed up. :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:07 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
cardiffT wrote:i just saw another of his depressing interviews on SSN, a good manager, but having him as your manager is something you endure. his attitude towards the fans was outrageous, and i was relieved when he was sacked.

is he entitled to it? that is the question?? :roll:

it shouldnt take 18 months to find out in my opinion :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:47 pm

Papa Smurf wrote:we should sue dave jones for fraud.
he was never a manager

Plus Wembley FA cup - where have you been ???????????/