Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tickets flying out for Palace and Peterborough

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:09 pm

200 more sold for each in a few hours this morning off e-ticketing.

1600 ish left for Palace and 1900 for Peterborough.

Re: Tickets flying out for Palace and Peterborough

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:52 pm

Wow! That's great! :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:12 pm

Wow! Packed stadiums, to hopefully witness wins 11 and 13 at home!

Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:17 pm

BluebirdJoe wrote:Wow! Packed stadiums, to hopefully witness wins 11 and 13 at home!

There might still be a lot left for the areas we are taking off the peterborough fans and also there will be space in the Premier Lounge.

For the Palace game it'll depend on how much of their allocation they take up, the rest of the ground should be full, bar a couple of hundred and segrergation/Prem lounge..

Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:24 pm

Tim I am Buying more on Monday. Shocked we havent sold out yet Tim at those prices.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:30 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Tim I am Buying more on Monday. Shocked we havent sold out yet Tim at those prices.

Still a week to go I guess Annis. If we carry on selling 200+ a day then there won't be many left, 1800+ on e-ticketing still to sell. Might be a better walk up if the tickets are cheap as well.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Tim I am Buying more on Monday. Shocked we havent sold out yet Tim at those prices.

I don't think the club's marketed it very well.

No one where I work even knew about the offer until i mentioned it and we're only on Penarth road.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:09 pm

BluebirdJoe wrote:Wow! Packed stadiums, to hopefully witness wins 11 and 13 at home!

Who will be win 12 at home then? :?:

:lol:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:03 pm

We should be selling out for these two but times are hard.

Personally I am especially looking forward to next Saturday as it's our annual visit to the Captains Lounge! :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:11 pm

As I've said before, if it was marketed better we'd have sold our by now. Same goes for the dynamic pricing in general, advertisements are needed, especially as we're located outside of the City centre

Selling well though, both games :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:58 pm

they should really have an outlet in the city centre selling tickets!... noticed the WRU have one opened in the new st davids 2 for rugby tics, and they play 6/7 games in the millennium a year! dont see why we couldn't!

Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:14 pm

May I ask when you're playing Ian Holloway team?

Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:19 pm

Brighton & hove Albion wrote:May I ask when you're playing Ian Holloway team?

Boxing day. Should be a cracker! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:25 pm

Boxing Day

Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:51 pm

CantonJack wrote:

Our boxing day game against Millwall has been bought forward to week Tuesday the 18th of December. Joke. I'll be tuneing in on Boxing day via Seagull player or Radio five live or talk sport as it'll be a top of the table clash. Might even be a live stream for it.

Just beat the them. Watch out for their pair of springboard gold medalists as they're get at least one against you. They've already had 13 penaltys awarded to them at home so far. Not to sure about their away form on gaining pens, but by god have they sonera true champion divers in Zaha and Murray.

Good luck.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:27 pm

Brighton & hove Albion wrote:
CantonJack wrote:

Our boxing day game against Millwall has been bought forward to week Tuesday the 18th of December. Joke. I'll be tuneing in on Boxing day via Seagull player or Radio five live or talk sport as it'll be a top of the table clash. Might even be a live stream for it.

Just beat the them. Watch out for their pair of springboard gold medalists as they're get at least one against you. They've already had 13 penaltys awarded to them at home so far. Not to sure about their away form on gaining pens, but by god have they sonera true champion divers in Zaha and Murray.

Good luck.

Cheers pal we will beat them :ayatollah: :lol: :old:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:03 pm

I got 1868 for Peterborough and 1591 for Palace. Good sales :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:45 pm

What's the ten quid ticket deal for Peterborough????

Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:13 pm

BlueMac wrote:What's the ten quid ticket deal for Peterborough????

If you are an ambassador you can get an adult ticket for £10. If not, just ask an ambo if you can borrow their fan number as there's no limit to how many tickets you can buy. All kids tickets are £1 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:29 pm

we've no game on boxing day and been in touch with a few mates and want to attend the Boxing day match and are going to hire a mini bus. How do we obtain tickets and what's the best stand to occupy. Don't forget we speak like cockenys so don't want you lot thinking we're Palace. Wouldn't even think about it if it was at ninian park. Just want to see the scum lose.
Last edited by Brighton & Hove Albion on Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:30 pm

Brighton & hove Albion wrote:we've no game on boxing day and been in touch with a few mates and want to attend the Boxing day match and are going to hire a mini bus. How do we obtain tickets and what's the best stand to occupy. Don't forget we speak like cockenys so don't want you lot thinking we're Palace. Wouldn't even think about it if it was at ninian park. Just want to are the scum lose.

You would be welcome pm Carl Curtis on here. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Brighton & hove Albion wrote:we've no game on boxing day and been in touch with a few mates and want to attend the Boxing day match and are going to hire a mini bus. How do we obtain tickets and what's the best stand to occupy. Don't forget we speak like cockenys so don't want you lot thinking we're Palace. Wouldn't even think about it if it was at ninian park. Just want to are the scum lose.

You would be welcome pm Carl Curtis on here. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers mate, will do :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:16 pm

Brighton & hove Albion wrote:we've no game on boxing day and been in touch with a few mates and want to attend the Boxing day match and are going to hire a mini bus. How do we obtain tickets and what's the best stand to occupy. Don't forget we speak like cockenys so don't want you lot thinking we're Palace. Wouldn't even think about it if it was at ninian park. Just want to see the scum lose.

if you're going to go and would like to be within the atmosphere then Canton Stand 105/106, if you want to taunt the Palace fans then Ninian Stand (someone else will know what the aisle number is), or if you just fancy watching a game and have a lovely peters pie then grandstand or centre of ninian :lol:

Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:30 pm

just had a quick count
peterborough tickets left 1529
palace tickets left 1355

Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:54 pm

ozzy31 wrote:just had a quick count
peterborough tickets left 1529
palace tickets left 1355

Snap, just run me script and got 1,529 & 1,341 left for normal lower tier fans. Obviously a bit more for Peterboro if we have part of the away end.

So far 20,213 for Peterboro & 20,401 for Palace. Add to that away fans (potential 2,038) and upper tier (potentially 2,500??) I work out that we also have segregation of about 500 seats so we could never get 26,828.