Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

For those who watched it in the pub last night -what was the

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:03 pm

atmosphere like with you ?

We watched in in Caerphilly Social. Great atmosphere from the 20-30 who were watching, the rest in there were getting p1ssed ready for 'grab a granny' :lol:

2 women sitting under the screen were wetting themselves laughing at us all shouting and jumping up and down at the goals. :ayatollah:

City fans at the game could be heard clearly -and what a superb display .

Re: For those who watched it in the pub last night -what was

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:19 pm

It was crazy enough just in my house!!..................Mrs had gone to a Xmas Do, me and my 2 boys going nuts - neighbours must have wondered what the **** was going on :D

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:49 pm

I was in a fairly quiet pub so substituted loud shouting for loud clapping and excited grunts. A few ladies out on an Xmas do weren't too happy with me, especially after Kim Bo's goal, as they'd only just stopped cursing me for my celebration at Mason's strike. :lol:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:01 pm

DamnRightIveGotTheBlues wrote:I was in a fairly quiet pub so substituted loud shouting for loud clapping and excited grunts. A few ladies out on an Xmas do weren't too happy with me, especially after Kim Bo's goal, as they'd only just stopped cursing me for my celebration at Mason's strike. :lol:

was in bar here and was about 8 others, but it was full of students as well it was a scream! they wondered what was happening grown men jumping up down like bansheeees! thought it was new dance! :lol: :lol:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:02 pm

Funny atmosphere in Porthcawl because its split Cardiff/Swansea.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:02 pm

I watched it in The Crown Maesteg last night. Both the bar and lounge was packed watching the match.
Great atmosphere, with lots of the old songs being sung or shouted :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:08 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:Funny atmosphere in Porthcawl because its split Cardiff/Swansea.

Apparently the Seahorse was bouncing.

I've always been told its far more Cardiff than Jacks in Porthcawl.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:10 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:Funny atmosphere in Porthcawl because its split Cardiff/Swansea.

I watched it in the Lorelei - that's my local. Not a fan of the Seahorse.

It always was Cardiff heavy, but since Jacks promotion - there's been a few plastics popping up out of nowhere. :roll: :lol:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:14 pm

Black lion llandaf loads watching and cheering made up for the prices!

Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:21 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

I watched it in the Lorelei - that's my local. Not a fan of the Seahorse.

It always was Cardiff heavy, but since Jacks promotion - there's been a few plastics popping up out of nowhere. :roll: :lol:

Cheers. I love Porthcawl. Rest Bay with the kids :ayatollah: , special memories.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:24 pm

My house in Australia at 6 a.m... got an old Jock lady and her husband living next door to me, told me afterwards they could hear me shouting and were wondering what the f**k was going on haha... I create my own atmosphere :lol:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:14 pm

clive canton was full good to see some old faces in there :ayatollah: landlady was a right dragon tho :lol:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:15 pm

Wez good night and she is one hell of a bitch.Wyfod boys we are here,dont forget the group in jan.