Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Violence next season

Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:23 pm

FFS WE HAVENT GOT PROMOTED YET, THERES A LONG LONG WAY TO GO

Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:45 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:Anyone who is keen for a scrap at the football, is a moron in my mind.

Their nonsense is the cause for away fans having so many restrictions etc nowadays.

Agree on you with this one chuckles!

Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:48 pm

Massimo Osti wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:
CF51899 wrote:If we get to the promised land next season do you think it will kick off almost every game?
Away from home that is playing the likes of Chelsea,Spurs,United etc

I dont think it will kick off much at all.
Most of the old hooligans from years ago have grown up now and after the sentences dished out for the chelsea game the small amount who cling onto the hope of trouble at games will think twice about causing it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OK

Yeah it is ok football hooliganism is finished.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:34 pm

The people who thinks its finished are deluded, it happens week in week out still away from grounds and praying eyes. You clearly don't know the history between us as some of the premier Leauge sides and the fact they are still very active. It may be dead at Cardiff but its goes on all the time else where

Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:41 pm

the lanes in ely wrote:The people who thinks its finished are deluded, it happens week in week out still away from grounds and praying eyes. You clearly don't know the history between us as some of the premier Leauge sides and the fact they are still very active. It may be dead at Cardiff but its goes on all the time else where

spurs are at it i believe.man utd.the manc mob alone is top draw never mind the others.smaller numbers these days and in towns close to but not the town were the game is.spoke with a lad today about something similar today.the prem is well policed and in the main exactly like swansea lad said.some youth firms are active but the prem is almost like an event not a game for some fixtures.it sort of sucks the life out of a certain type of fan and breeds a new type.the success at all costs type.still a long way to go though yet lads

Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:44 pm

Pip you never go to games anymore lol :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:52 pm

No I don't anymore, not the same is it? Used to be a good crack, just saying though if we do go up there are mobs that will smash cardiff now days, unless all the lads started going again

Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:00 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
Xcasual wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:How pathetic, if you want a fight - go join a boxing club. :roll:

Better than boxing ,Come and give it a try

http://www.kontaktkombat.co.uk/page09.asp

Nah thanks, I go to football games to watch the football, amazingly.

weirdo.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:23 pm

I still love it couple of beers and playing top football.Watch next year when we go up they will all be back part time fans.STICK BY CARDIFF good times bad times,blue red still cardiff.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:29 pm

You can buy me a pint in the Neville next sat then ;)

Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:32 pm

the lanes in ely wrote:The people who thinks its finished are deluded, it happens week in week out still away from grounds and praying eyes. You clearly don't know the history between us as some of the premier Leauge sides and the fact they are still very active. It may be dead at Cardiff but its goes on all the time else where

Yes i do know the history between cardiff and other firms.
It does happen every week but usualy at lower league games.
I think people who think it will happen every week in the premiership are deluded.
Not much happens in the premiership or championship these days and if it does its on a very small scale..
Personally if we do get to the premiership i hope all the outdated hooligan shit fecks off its not worth it anymore as we have seen ie stoke, chelsea etc..

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:05 pm

Chelsea home and away will be interesting

Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:14 pm

Terry. You aint up yet so it is " could be interesting" not "will be interesting".v only joshing. Old bill overkill if you lot get up. Chelsea over and over. They will be after cardiff big style.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:03 am

I haven't read any of the previous reply's in this thread so don't know if I'm repeating but I was talking to my mate about this in the pub last night. He'll be appealing against his Chelsea ban soon and hopefully he'll get the last year lifted ready for the prem next season. But let's be honest .....because of our old reputation and we're welsh etc we will be a target for a lot of these away fixtures and the idiots will be coming out of the woodwork for us. :evil:

Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:04 am

Embarrassing thread

Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:09 am

You moan about us having restrictions for Leeds and then put threads like this on here. How does that work? All the old hooligans need to sit back in their armchairs and grow up instead of fighting other "firms". Who cares about the violence? If we go up, just enjoy watching our team playing the likes of United, Chelsea, Citeh, Arsenal and Liverpool instead of walking round thinking you're from the 70s and 80s.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:38 am

I Bleed Blue wrote:Embarrassing thread

Don't read it then ya CLOWN

Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:40 am

Massimo Osti wrote:
I Bleed Blue wrote:Embarrassing thread

Don't read it then ya CLOWN

Oh for goodness sake, he is more than entitled to read and comment on this.

It IS an embarrassment - it's fans like this that whinge and moan about restrictions we are given when we go away, and you wonder why?

Absolute tools.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:43 am

Bluebird1711 wrote:You moan about us having restrictions for Leeds and then put threads like this on here. How does that work? All the old hooligans need to sit back in their armchairs and grow up instead of fighting other "firms". Who cares about the violence? If we go up, just enjoy watching our team playing the likes of United, Chelsea, Citeh, Arsenal and Liverpool instead of walking round thinking you're from the 70s and 80s.

Ok ,I get what your saying BUT what happens when the normal Cardiff fan is targeted by rival fans ? Can you rely on the ob ? Can you f**k ,this is when the Cardiff lot can protect you and get you out of trouble.

Remember Pompey away a year or two ago when a couple of Cardiff FANS were getting a severe beating from Pompey lads ,loads of coaches of Cardiff drove on past. But a few stopped and smashed those Pompey bastards everywhere.

Just saying like

Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:04 am

If all the older heads come back and someone gets the youth sorted out we will be fine. Otherwise we are in trouble, and I mean the big shit as a lot of these prem clubs are out to get us as we probably terrorised them years ago.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:08 am

The glory days are gone. Who wants to be in jail for fighting at a football match? Not me. Some people seriously need to look at themselves. In their forties sat in pubs snorting charlie and wanting to fight like teenagers. Its pathetic now

Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:17 am

Xcasual wrote:
the lanes in ely wrote:If it does kick off we are in trouble, very few real lads follow the city anymore not like 5 years ago when there would be literally hundreds of good lads (not lads who just jump up and down and shout) your looking at more like 50 who go away now. We wont compete with the likes of Man united, Everton etc. The big boys will be out for us, be funny to see how many lads in there stone island gear who give it the big one behind the old bill to other likewise lads come up against proper firms who wont show any mercy.

I know what you are saying ,but for the big games like Chelsea,United and Spurs etc we will see a lot of the old heads come out to play .United will come for it as they got battered up Manchester by us years ago when we come back from Oldham and they won't forget that.

Same with spurs in the cup game ,it went mental afterwards.And of course Chelsea 8-)

Bring back the good times :ayatollah:
The plastics will have an eye opener, hopefully shit themselves and go back to watching snooker

Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:30 am

Home and away with the swans over the years, and I have to say, that in the Premier League, I have seen hardly any bother at all, a couple of little scuffles but nothing that would be termed as football violence.

I think it's a safe bet that if there was regularly trouble at your matches in the Premier League, the authorities will come crashing down on your club and individuals hard and fast.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:09 pm

FOOTSOLDIER wrote:
Xcasual wrote:
the lanes in ely wrote:If it does kick off we are in trouble, very few real lads follow the city anymore not like 5 years ago when there would be literally hundreds of good lads (not lads who just jump up and down and shout) your looking at more like 50 who go away now. We wont compete with the likes of Man united, Everton etc. The big boys will be out for us, be funny to see how many lads in there stone island gear who give it the big one behind the old bill to other likewise lads come up against proper firms who wont show any mercy.

I know what you are saying ,but for the big games like Chelsea,United and Spurs etc we will see a lot of the old heads come out to play .United will come for it as they got battered up Manchester by us years ago when we come back from Oldham and they won't forget that.

Same with spurs in the cup game ,it went mental afterwards.And of course Chelsea 8-)

Bring back the good times :ayatollah:
The plastics will have an eye opener, hopefully shit themselves and go back to watching snooker

PMSL.

Cardiff wont have to look for it next ssn because it will come to us, and anybody who thinks different is in for a rude awakening............

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:10 pm

There really are some pathetic morons in this topic.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:34 pm

[quot

e="Barry Chuckle"]There really are some pathetic morons in this topic.[/quote

yeh and you're the biggest one.goody two shoes!

Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:36 pm

Sorry for being against football violence, what a fool that makes me.. :roll:

You enjoy your fights, it's the real fans like me who suffer, when we have ridiculous restrictions on future away games.

You were ALL whinging about the restrictions facing us at Elland Road, yet post bollocks like this about fighting.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:06 pm

What a car crash of a thread. I look forward to watching a bunch of old buggers swinging punches at each other whilst gasping for air and still thinking it's the 80s.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:10 pm

I agree with Barry on this, the hooligan days are long gone, I'm only 16 but I find it pathetic that they'll be looking for violence next season? No one will fight us, EVERYWHERE football hooliganism has been clamped out. You're all pathetic :lol:

Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:49 pm

joeccfc wrote:If all the older heads come back and someone gets the youth sorted out we will be fine. Otherwise we are in trouble, and I mean the big shit as a lot of these prem clubs are out to get us as we probably terrorised them years ago.

"and someone gets the youth sorted out we will be fine" I agree. But who exactly is going to take the job? I wouldnt go for some young tracksuit hooligan. You need someone proven whos been there before! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: