Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Violence next season

Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:16 am

If we get to the promised land next season do you think it will kick off almost every game?
Away from home that is playing the likes of Chelsea,Spurs,United etc

Re: Violence next season

Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:22 am

CF51899 wrote:If we get to the promised land next season do you think it will kick off almost every game?

yes with every club including fulham

Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:40 am

So e people are getting a bit cocky - plenty of this season to go yet :shock:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:47 am

If it does kick off we are in trouble, very few real lads follow the city anymore not like 5 years ago when there would be literally hundreds of good lads (not lads who just jump up and down and shout) your looking at more like 50 who go away now. We wont compete with the likes of Man united, Everton etc. The big boys will be out for us, be funny to see how many lads in there stone island gear who give it the big one behind the old bill to other likewise lads come up against proper firms who wont show any mercy.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:51 am

the lanes in ely wrote:If it does kick off we are in trouble, very few real lads follow the city anymore not like 5 years ago when there would be literally hundreds of good lads (not lads who just jump up and down and shout) your looking at more like 50 who go away now. We wont compete with the likes of Man united, Everton etc. The big boys will be out for us, be funny to see how many lads in there stone island gear who give it the big one behind the old bill to other likewise lads come up against proper firms who wont show any mercy.

They will swap stone island and lyle and scott for red shirts mate :lol:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:53 am

haha ye probably :lol:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:54 am

the lanes in ely wrote:If it does kick off we are in trouble, very few real lads follow the city anymore not like 5 years ago when there would be literally hundreds of good lads (not lads who just jump up and down and shout) your looking at more like 50 who go away now. We wont compete with the likes of Man united, Everton etc. The big boys will be out for us, be funny to see how many lads in there stone island gear who give it the big one behind the old bill to other likewise lads come up against proper firms who wont show any mercy.

I know what you are saying ,but for the big games like Chelsea,United and Spurs etc we will see a lot of the old heads come out to play .United will come for it as they got battered up Manchester by us years ago when we come back from Oldham and they won't forget that.

Same with spurs in the cup game ,it went mental afterwards.And of course Chelsea 8-)

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:01 pm

Theres no doubt the older lads will turn up, thing is though Cardiff organisation is terrible, the only time Cardiff seem to get it together the last few years is outside the grounds when coming out in numbers etc. United will be massive, the older lads who do travel though will be well under wraps and probably sent packing before they get there if no tickets etc.
It will be interesting, and if anyone thinks we will go to these places and take the piss like the lower leagues there will be one hell of a shock. The ones I would be most interested in seeing is Everton, Villa, United, spurs. Everton still active and top mob, united massive and spurs good little rivalry with them. Villa for other reasons :evil:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:05 pm

the lanes in ely wrote:Theres no doubt the older lads will turn up, thing is though Cardiff organisation is terrible, the only time Cardiff seem to get it together the last few years is outside the grounds when coming out in numbers etc. United will be massive, the older lads who do travel though will be well under wraps and probably sent packing before they get there if no tickets etc.
It will be interesting, and if anyone thinks we will go to these places and take the piss like the lower leagues there will be one hell of a shock. The ones I would be most interested in seeing is Everton, Villa, United, spurs. Everton still active and top mob, united massive and spurs good little rivalry with them. Villa for other reasons :evil:

The younger Cardiff lads won't know what the f**k is going on ,the new Cardiff fan has had it easy marching through towns but if we get promoted it will be a different story for them.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:17 pm

Ye your right, if we go up its promotion on and off the field, I recon 5-6 years ago we would have done well, not now though, there is older mobs too who have just appeared the last few years as dressers and I have witnessed them in sticky situations shitting it, in situations not even that bad, It will be nasty as f**k in curtain places next year and if the proper lads dont travel we will get smashed.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:30 pm

No as you cant do f**k all in the prem!
Away grounds are not like in the champ!to be honnest they are boring.
Been away a few times since we got here and alltho we have taken many lads at times no other club look up for it.
Mind you we have lads getting banned without getting knicked but just sjouting at away fans at the lib.
The prem is to high profile to have fans kicking off.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:33 pm

No as you cant do f**k all in the prem!
Away grounds are not like in the champ!to be honnest they are boring.
Been away a few times since we got here and alltho we have taken many lads at times no other club look up for it.
Mind you we have lads getting banned without getting knicked but just sjouting at away fans at the lib.
The prem is to high profile to have fans kicking off.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:34 pm

:lol: Kick off every game,

We'd get demolished top lads get old and the kids these days aren't of the same calibre I dont think we will ever be what we use too

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:39 pm

Jack I have no doubt you have taken a few lads away etc, but your reputation is no where near the same as ours, clubs want to play us for trouble, where most teams couldnt give a f**k if you bring a mob to them or not. Your not rated by many firms around the country so there not going to turn out for you

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:47 pm

Lol ok you belive that.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:49 pm

How pathetic, if you want a fight - go join a boxing club. :roll:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:49 pm

the lanes in ely wrote:Jack I have no doubt you have taken a few lads away etc, but your reputation is no where near the same as ours, clubs want to play us for trouble, where most teams couldnt give a f**k if you bring a mob to them or not. Your not rated by many firms around the country so there not going to turn out for you

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:53 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:How pathetic, if you want a fight - go join a boxing club. :roll:

Better than boxing ,Come and give it a try

http://www.kontaktkombat.co.uk/page09.asp

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:54 pm

Xcasual wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:How pathetic, if you want a fight - go join a boxing club. :roll:

Nah thanks, I go to football games to watch the football, amazingly.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:58 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
Xcasual wrote:

Nah thanks, I go to football games to watch the football, amazingly.

So do I ,I've given my opinion in what I think will happen if we get to the prem.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:01 pm

Anyone who is keen for a scrap at the football, is a moron in my mind.

Their nonsense is the cause for away fans having so many restrictions etc nowadays.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:02 pm

If you dont like it dont look at the thread, simple

Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:06 pm

the lanes in ely wrote:If you dont like it dont look at the thread, simple

Posting my opinions on the topic posted. :roll:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:10 pm

Nothing will happen,my boy went to W.ham Millwall, admittedly on a supporters coach,and had a pleasant time,years ago you'd be taking your life in your own hands.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:11 pm

LETSSSS DOO THE TIIIIIME WARRRP AGAINNNNN!!!!

Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:05 pm

CF51899 wrote:If we get to the promised land next season do you think it will kick off almost every game?

there will be hardly any violence. its gone ffs.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:14 pm

The premier league!!! The most plastic league in European football.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:44 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:Anyone who is keen for a scrap at the football, is a moron in my mind.

Their nonsense is the cause for away fans having so many restrictions etc nowadays.

Couldnt agree more :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:58 pm

I dont think it will kick off much at all.
Most of the old hooligans from years ago have grown up now and after the sentences dished out for the chelsea game the small amount who cling onto the hope of trouble at games will think twice about causing it.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:01 pm

jinks-rct wrote:

I dont think it will kick off much at all.
Most of the old hooligans from years ago have grown up now and after the sentences dished out for the chelsea game the small amount who cling onto the hope of trouble at games will think twice about causing it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OK