Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BLACKBURN FANS-SHAMEFUL

Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:35 am

Never in my years of following football have I come across such a sad bunch of "supporters"
quite a few actually walked out after hudsons goal,booed the team at half time,didnt even bother to back their team when the game was on a knifedge at 2-1
The best part was the radio phone in on the radio afterwards with blackburn fans actually wanting steve kean back,the man they harrassed into submission :oops: :oops: :oops:

12k in an empty souless stadium,thank god for the city fans who were magnificent :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: BLACKBURN FANS-SHAMEFUL

Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:50 am

feel for them a little, they didn't ask for the plight of their club in anyway. After all the crap they've been through i'm not surprised they act the way they act.

First home win can be huge for a manager and Berg is still waiting. Malkys was against Bristol and it sent us top.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:51 am

20years playing in the premiership has spoilt the small town. They obviously think they're 2 big for this league and should be pissing all over it.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:02 am

englishbluebird wrote:Never in my years of following football have I come across such a sad bunch of "supporters"
quite a few actually walked out after hudsons goal,booed the team at half time,didnt even bother to back their team when the game was on a knifedge at 2-1
The best part was the radio phone in on the radio afterwards with blackburn fans actually wanting steve kean back,the man they harrassed into submission :oops: :oops: :oops:

12k in an empty souless stadium,thank god for the city fans who were magnificent :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

booing at h/t?happens at blues mate.i don,t.didn,t do it after we lost 0.7 to liverpool so i,m not going to start now.that,s what happens if a team gets realitive success.the fans change or the club attracts fans with a hissy fitting nature.wait till your first home defeat or next away one then come on here.listen to people by you in the ccs.your team will be no different.it,s prem or bust for ccfc and believe me a few dodgy results and you will be aware of what i,m saying.i,m sorry to say but it,s the nature of the game these days

Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:10 am

englishbluebird wrote:Never in my years of following football have I come across such a sad bunch of "supporters"

if i told you birmingham went about a year unbeaten at home then lost to everton and left the field to some boo,s would you believe me?cos that,s what happened :shock: that,a the state of play with modern football mate.