Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The defining game of our season

Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:29 am

I refrained from commenting after the game, had a good think about it before commenting on last nights performance. It was pure class, nay Premier League class and there for everyone to see on sky too and it will have put the fear of god into all the rest of the teams in the Championship. In my view it is the defining game of our season. We have put a recently former Premier League side to the sword and at last we are carrying our home form to the away games. We have to push on from here and destroy teams week in week out. I firmly believe we can win this league in a canter our manager players and fans just have to believe. Its within our grasp now we just have to grab it. Enjoy the ride lads I have been waiting 48 years as a fan for this :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: The defining game of our season

Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:34 am

Though i agree with you i am also old enough and bruised enough to remember everyone saying the same thing when we battered leeds 4-0 away a few seasons back.
This could certainly be a platform for us and if we can keep this good run going into the new year then i'll certainly be fancying us. :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:42 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:44 am

My glass is always half empty but even I was surprised by our performance last night.
If we can get through Millwall, Leicester and Palace and still remain in top position then we could be in for a great season.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:05 pm

Premier League class my Arris, long way to go yet Allan

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:30 pm

marlee wrote:Premier League class my Arris, long way to go yet Allan

oh dear snooping on a ccfc board, feck off back to yer pikey board tossa :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:50 pm

Long way to go yet. :roll:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:01 pm

ihatealiens wrote:I refrained from commenting after the game, had a good think about it before commenting on last nights performance. It was pure class, nay Premier League class and there for everyone to see on sky too and it will have put the fear of god into all the rest of the teams in the Championship. In my view it is the defining game of our season. We have put a recently former Premier League side to the sword and at last we are carrying our home form to the away games. We have to push on from here and destroy teams week in week out. I firmly believe we can win this league in a canter our manager players and fans just have to believe. Its within our grasp now we just have to grab it. Enjoy the ride lads I have been waiting 48 years as a fan for this :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Totally agree with everything you have written, but afterall, we are Cardiff City fans, we have felt hurt and false dawns more than any other team in any league over my life time, (over 40 years) we have certainly put a marker down and if we add to the squad in january, then that will be another statement made to the rest of the championship, i'm just going to wait a wee bit longer before i start to dream of the promised land.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:06 pm

Top notch,every player played his part.team looks more balanced with Conway,although some of his crosses was'nt up to much.