Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fantastic win last night lads

Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:21 am

:clap:

And for the first time in donkeys,i really believe you're the real deal and Premiership bound (although i did say it on here months ago).I'm not even gonna make a snidey comment here and just wish you all the best. :thumbup:

Re: Fantastic win last night lads

Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:25 am

6 bysedd wrote::clap:

And for the first time in donkeys,i really believe you're the real deal and Premiership bound (although i did say it on here months ago).I'm not even gonna make a snidey comment here and just wish you all the best. :thumbup:

Cheers, Well worth the 6 hour journey last night(traffic jams all the way), but loved every minute of it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:06 pm

6 bysedd wrote::clap:

Very big of you :D

And in the spirit of your post and because its Christmas I can also tell you that a few of us were praising Swansea up last night for their results and performances this season.There has to come a point where we just have to hold our hands up and say 'well done'. :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:14 pm

A Jack coming on here congratulating us? What has the world come to. :lol:

Imagine the South Wales derby next season though, the first ever non-English Premier League game, it would be special. :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:16 pm

Okay easy lads, no lovey dovey shit. There are specific gay chatrooms for that :lol: