Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Andrew Taylor

Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:17 am

fairplay i was one to give him stick a few weeks ago aswell as other people on here did...

what a performance last night best i have ever seen him play in a cardiff city shirt!!

conway also impressed me last night and every single player on the pitch did!

performance of the season!! :ayatollah:

Re: Andrew Taylor

Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:29 am

I thought the same. He was superb last night, really caught the eye! By far the best he has played in a city shirt!

Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:45 am

I thought he was outstanding, and I thought noone had an amazing game but I was a bit concerned about cowies performance!!

Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:01 am

concerned about Cowie? How exactly?

Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:06 am

Bluebirds1996 wrote:I thought he was outstanding, and I thought noone had an amazing game but I was a bit concerned about cowies performance!!

played well.. everyone did

Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:07 am

The last 2 games he's been great, I hope people get off his back now.

And Cowie was great last night too, ran the midfield with Whitts :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:32 am

Agreed. I too have been critical, but that was an all-round fantastic performance from the lad.

Fingers crossed he can keep it up through to 2013. :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:12 pm

Must admit I have been somewhat critical of Taylor - however his performance last night was brilliant - he used the width and his pace to create real problems for Blackburn - long may it continue.

The whole team were a credit to us and the style of play they adopted was a pleasure to watch - I was bouncing round the living room when the 4th went in :D

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:26 pm

Yep, they give there all, every player and very true what Malky said we won more 2nd ball, and that I think really drove us on.
Not once did we sit back, and that goes to show ,sitting back after we take a lead has to stop. brilliant display