Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

20 years ago today

Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:15 am

Charlton returned to the Valley. What a brilliant job done by their fans at the time.

Re: 20 years ago today

Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:20 am

Seems we don't have a game today , maybe we can start rebuilding Ninian Park :P

Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:25 am

Dicey wrote:Seems we don't have a game today , maybe we can start rebuilding Ninian Park :P

They were just showing old pictures of thousands of fans with tools matching to the Valley and getting to work with a big bonfire in the middle of the pitch!!!

Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:51 am

Angry Man wrote:
Dicey wrote:Seems we don't have a game today , maybe we can start rebuilding Ninian Park :P

They were just showing old pictures of thousands of fans with tools matching to the Valley and getting to work with a big bonfire in the middle of the pitch!!!

Is that why they were matching? was it to light the bonfire. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:00 am

BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

why is it that you always have to try and make a joke out of everything Gwyn..? The bonfire was the burn all the weeds and shit that has been there since they left.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:04 am

Angry Man wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

why is it that you always have to try and make a joke out of everything Gwyn..? The bonfire was the burn all the weeds and shit that has been there since they left.

Read the post and check your spelling knobhead.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:04 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Resort to abuse that's the way Gwyn. You know the point I was making and it was a serious point but you just carry on poking fun.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:48 pm

Angry Man wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Resort to abuse that's the way Gwyn. You know the point I was making and it was a serious point but you just carry on poking fun.

Abuse, and telling someone to die of cancer was just helpful advice was it, I haven't been fined five grand for abuse, step forward the clown.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:09 pm

:lol:

Youve had a mare there Brownie

Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:13 pm

Poor brownie

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:33 pm

BigGwynram wrote:

Read the post and check your spelling knobhead.[/quote]

Resort to abuse that's the way Gwyn. You know the point I was making and it was a serious point but you just carry on poking fun.[/quote]

Abuse, and telling someone to die of cancer was just helpful advice was it, I haven't been fined five grand for abuse, step forward the clown.[/quote]

I never abused my former tenants and if you got proof of that then publish it!!! Lying as per usual Gwyn