Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What a performance

Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:38 am

Although I have many issues with what is going on off the pitch Ive never commented on what was going on the pitch since before I stopped going due to the colour change. But one thing is for sure and thats the performance last night was nothing short than fantastic.

Hudson and Helguson were rocks and the team as a whole done a great job on Blackburn especially on Jordan Rhodes who didn't have a snif.

Well done to all who made the trip because its not the easiest of places to go there but I'm sure you all had a great journey home.

Re: What a performance

Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:56 am

Angry Man wrote:Although I have many issues with what is going on off the pitch Ive never commented on what was going on the pitch since before I stopped going due to the colour change. But one thing is for sure and thats the performance last night was nothing short than fantastic.

Hudson and Helguson were rocks and the team as a whole done a great job on Blackburn especially on Jordan Rhodes who didn't have a snif.

Well done to all who made the trip because its not the easiest of places to go there but I'm sure you all had a great journey home.

I didnt realise the Colour change was ten years ago? :lol:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:59 am

taffyapple wrote:
Angry Man wrote:Although I have many issues with what is going on off the pitch Ive never commented on what was going on the pitch since before I stopped going due to the colour change. But one thing is for sure and thats the performance last night was nothing short than fantastic.

So are you now admitting that I went ten years ago then..? because others are saying that I didn't start going until the Cup final, a few years ago,a couple of years ago and so on. Thanks Taffy for putting the kinda truth out there because it was actually 12 years ago ;)

Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:00 am

Angry Man wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

So are you now admitting that I went ten years ago then..? because others are saying that I didn't start going until the Cup final, a few years ago,a couple of years ago and so on. Thanks Taffy for putting the kinda truth out there because it was actually 12 years ago ;)

The point being. You are not a Cardiff City supporter and do not go. Ive only been back in Britain
for two weeks and have been twice :lol:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:02 am

Before you stopped going :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: TOTALLY f*cking DELUDED. 8-)

Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:03 am

BigGwynram wrote:Before you stopped going :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: TOTALLY f*cking DELUDED. 8-)

with comments no wonder your creditiability is dropping to my levels

Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:07 am

Angry Man wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:Before you stopped going :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: TOTALLY f*cking DELUDED. 8-)

He does have credibility to drop though, you dont.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:10 am

RFMH wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

He does have credibility to drop though, you dont.

thats why I said 'to my levels' :lol:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:37 pm

12 years ago now is it :lol:

You claimed to be going since the early 90s the other day :lol:

Cup Final bandwagon jumper. FACT.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:48 pm

Why do people have a go at some fans because they "only" started going 10/12 years ago etc.

Everyone has to start at some time, get off fans backs! :roll:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:16 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:12 years ago now is it :lol:

Polo, he's just trying to sweeten people up, you never know, he might be on the look out for home tickets against man utd and chelsea next season :lol:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:05 pm

cityone wrote:

Polo, he's just trying to sweeten people up, you never know, he might be on the look out for home tickets against man utd and chelsea next season :lol:

:lol:

Can see it coming a mile off.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:10 pm

cityone wrote:

I have stopped going because of the colour change. Many don't agree with me but that's fine but there is a difference between supporting the players who cannot do anything at board level to supporting the actions of the board.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:11 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
cityone wrote:

I hope is new found support for Cardiff City lasts longer than his stand up career. (sorry, i could'nt resist it) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:12 pm

Angry Man wrote:
cityone wrote:

I have stopped going because of the colour change. Many don't agree with me but that's fine but there is a difference between supporting the players who cannot do anything at board level to supporting the actions of the board.

What was your excuse last year :lol:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:16 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
cityone wrote:

What was your excuse last year :lol:

So you never seen me at a game last year then ? You sure about that before I dig up some posts ?

Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:17 pm

Seen you about 3 times and one of those was middlesborough where you went just after half time cos we were losing.

#fairweather fan

Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:19 pm

cityone wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
cityone wrote:

I hope is new found support for Cardiff City lasts longer than his stand up career. (sorry, i could'nt resist it) :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can see him watching next season, in red, and claiming hes only there as he fancies a new career in sports journalism :lol:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:20 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:Seen you about 3 times and one of those was middlesborough where you went just after half time cos we were losing.

#fairweather fan

So it's gone from none to 'about 3 times' in a matter of mins. Are you still coming down after those drugs last night ;)

Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:21 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:Seen you about 3 times and one of those was middlesborough where you went just after half time cos we were losing.

#fairweather fan

So it's gone from none to 'about 3 times' in a matter of mins. Are you still coming down after those drugs last night ;)

Where did I say "none" :?

Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:24 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

#fairweather fan

Well your comment of 'what happened last year' can be easily seen that I didn't go at all.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:45 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

#fairweather fan

Well your comment of 'what happened last year' can be easily seen that I didn't go at all.

So you made an incorrect assumption. Thanks for clarifying.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:55 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

#fairweather fan

Incorrect both ways really as I was there on far more than 3 times last year

Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:05 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

#fairweather fan

Pinnochio

Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:25 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

#fairweather fan

So your calling Annis a liar Hmmmmmmmmmmmm