Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Andrew Taylor

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:40 am

In the last two games this lad has been absolutely superb! Even in tge last 5 minutes he was the first man to get forward to support the forwards. I think Conway coming back into the team has been a major help to taylor. Conway has a tendency to cut inside and it gives taylor liberty to go outside and boy is he taking advantage of it.
His cross in the first half for noone was out of this world and f**k know how the defender managed to get there before noone!
Defensively he's looking better too, he looks just generally fitter, maybe the rest has done him good.

Come to think of it these injuries may have been a blessing in disguise. We looked incredibly fresh last night. And it was the players who have been injured and suspended that had the energy to burn. (cowie, conway, noone, taylor, bellamy)

Re: Andrew Taylor

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:56 am

thehumblegringo wrote:In the last two games this lad has been absolutely superb! Even in tge last 5 minutes he was the first man to get forward to support the forwards. I think Conway coming back into the team has been a major help to taylor. Conway has a tendency to cut inside and it gives taylor liberty to go outside and boy is he taking advantage of it.
His cross in the first half for noone was out of this world and f**k know how the defender managed to get there before noone!
Defensively he's looking better too, he looks just generally fitter, maybe the rest has done him good.

Come to think of it these injuries may have been a blessing in disguise. We looked incredibly fresh last night. And it was the players who have been injured and suspended that had the energy to burn. (cowie, conway, noone, taylor, bellamy)

said exactly the same about Taylor in another thread - he's been awesome in his past two games.

Re: Andrew Taylor

Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:04 am

Yeah, I have to say at the start of the season I thought he was going to be our weak link but he's stepped it up big time. He seems to benefit from Conway's energy and defensive awareness.