Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PETERBOROUGH AT HOME SELL OUT

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:33 am

If we don't fill it for Peterborough now we should be ashamed. Team on top of league playing decent football at only £10 FOR AN ADULT and £1 for a child (£1 that wouldn't even get you a third of a pint these days!) support the boys and make some noise!

Re: PETERBOROUGH AT HOME SELL OUT

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:39 am

16silverhillbobbank wrote:If we don't fill it for Peterborough now we should be ashamed. Team on top of league playing decent football at only £10 FOR AN ADULT and £1 for a child (£1 that wouldn't even get you a third of a pint these days!) support the boys and make some noise!

There will always be an excuse.

Usually its

Not 3pm, its live on TV, its cold, its a night game, its just before Xmas, its to early in the season, our away form is putting of fans, no trains, going out the night before, its raining, fans will start going when its April, to many false dawns, fed up of the same teams, been there before, not a big team were playing.

They would not of lasted 2 minutes in the 4th Division.

FOR f**k SAKE ITS CARDIFF CITY/ THATS ALL THAT MATTERS/ SURELY?

I hate the Rebrand, but after over 40 Years of supporting City through all the bad times, I will still keep going while they are Cardiff City.

You either support them or you dont. I bet there will be no excuses once were in the Premier League.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:02 am

What a great way to show our appreciation to malky and the effort our players are putting in, by filling our stadium and making lots of noise. We can only hope

Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:07 am

I would be ashamed if I didn't go but if others choose to stay away then its their loss. I won't be ashamed of people I don't know :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:24 am

People make there own choices. I wouldn't worry about it. Blackburn had just over 12k last night :roll:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:36 am

It won't be far off. Only 2000 tickets left on e-ticketing, no idea how the extended family section is selling, but the rest of the ground is selling by 2-300 tickets a day.

Less than 1800 left for Palace.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:05 am

milly44 wrote:People make there own choices. I wouldn't worry about it. Blackburn had just over 12k last night :roll:

I dont lose sleep over it, just like debates.
Cant compare Blackburn, they never were a big club, in the 80's they would bring 30-50 fans to Cardiff.
Your right though people make their own choices, some just come for the glory games, some are waiting just for the Premier League, while others support them no matter what, thats life Milly, as you get older you will realise it. :D

Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:46 am

Forever Blue wrote:
milly44 wrote:People make there own choices. I wouldn't worry about it. Blackburn had just over 12k last night :roll:

I dont lose sleep over it, just like debates.
Cant compare Blackburn, they never were a big club, in the 80's they would bring 30-50 fans to Cardiff.
Your right though people make their own choices, some just come for the glory games, some are waiting just for the Premier League, while others support them no matter what, thats life Milly, as you get older you will realise it. :D[/qu
very true

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
16silverhillbobbank wrote:If we don't fill it for Peterborough now we should be ashamed. Team on top of league playing decent football at only £10 FOR AN ADULT and £1 for a child (£1 that wouldn't even get you a third of a pint these days!) support the boys and make some noise!

There will always be an excuse.

Usually its

Not 3pm, its live on TV, its cold, its a night game, its just before Xmas, its to early in the season, our away form is putting of fans, no trains, going out the night before, its raining, fans will start going when its April, to many false dawns, fed up of the same teams, been there before, not a big team were playing.

They would not of lasted 2 minutes in the 4th Division.

FOR f**k SAKE ITS CARDIFF CITY/ THATS ALL THAT MATTERS/ SURELY?

I hate the Rebrand, but after over 40 Years of supporting City through all the bad times, I will still keep going while they are Cardiff City.

You either support them or you dont. I bet there will be no excuses once were in the Premier League.

Completely agree, real Cardiff supporters turn up for every game possible because it's Cardiff City, not because of how/who/when we're playing. But we would sell out every game in the Premier League without a doubt.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:41 pm

We wont sell out FACT we never sold out for the big games against the jacks,those dear seats in the grandstand are out of the average fans price limit :x :x

Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:41 pm

Its turning into an obsession for some :oops:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:05 pm

The only sell out we will have is against Palace in my opinion

Everyone comes out on Boxing day