Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Well worth it "

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:27 am

Well worth it last night, Hats off to the loyal Cardiff fans who travelled last night, due to heavy traffic, it took us over 6hrs to get to Blackburn. Loved every minute of it. Blackburn 1 Cardiff 4. WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE.

And all the players came right over to us at the end, LOVED IT. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

How can anyone doubt Malky?

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " Well worth it "

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:46 am

Edge of the seat stuff when Blackburn equalised and nearly took the lead hitting the bar, great to see every city player chasing down and i think Helgusson deserves credit for how much does off the ball which goes unnoticed on times. Stuck at it and what a result in the end. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:50 am

mikestrinati wrote:Edge of the seat stuff when Blackburn equalised and nearly took the lead hitting the bar, great to see every city player chasing down and i think Helgusson deserves credit for how much does off the ball which goes unnoticed on times. Stuck at it and what a result in the end. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thats what I love about Malky's team, they stick at it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:16 am

,,,,, city looked very good last night , even when blackburn scored the equailser you new that they would come back and had the beating of blackburn ,,,,, this could be the year,,,, come on city. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:07 am

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:,,,,, city looked very good last night , even when blackburn scored the equailser you new that they would come back and had the beating of blackburn ,,,,, this could be the year,,,, come on city. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thats the difference with Malkys team and Dave Jones. :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:15 am

Forever Blue wrote:
mikestrinati wrote:Edge of the seat stuff when Blackburn equalised and nearly took the lead hitting the bar, great to see every city player chasing down and i think Helgusson deserves credit for how much does off the ball which goes unnoticed on times. Stuck at it and what a result in the end. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

we're cardiff city, we fight til the end! :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:28 am

CalShepCCFC wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

we're cardiff city, we fight til the end! :ayatollah:

Thats the spirit Cal. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: