Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

finally got to admit it fella's

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:06 am

That i reckon this your season to go up and as a wurzel in wales believe me that is hard to say. Something very different about you lot now to 6 weeks ago when ashamedly people were calling for malkys head!!!!!.
Anyone know where we can buy 3pts.? Cant see any on ebay!!!! Long way to go i know but at presnt the severnside derby at yours in feb could be our last for a while....

Re: finally got to admit it fella's

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:14 am

Thanks fella - I fear for you lot, but if you are going down, take some points off other sides for us before you go :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:24 am

Ha, we couldn't take.the top off the milk at present let alone points off your rivals. I have us down for another loss.at owls today. Sad when you just know you are going to lose before a ball is kicked.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:10 am

whenthemoonshines wrote:Ha, we couldn't take.the top off the milk at present let alone points off your rivals. I have us down for another loss.at owls today. Sad when you just know you are going to lose before a ball is kicked.

Sheffield Weds are the worst team I've seen this season so reckon you've got a great chance

Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:12 am

whenthemoonshines wrote:Ha, we couldn't take.the top off the milk at present let alone points off your rivals. I have us down for another loss.at owls today. Sad when you just know you are going to lose before a ball is kicked.

2-1 to the Wurzels no problem. Could turn out to be Dave Jones last game.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:12 am

Hope your right CD but we have a knack of gifting teams on a bad run 3pts, thats why i am not optimistic.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:25 am

Cheers fella but its still a long way to go . We have 3 inform teams in the next few weeks which will be a real test ( Millwall, Leicester and Palace )