Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HUDSONS BIGGEST CRITIC

Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:36 am

Was me. :oops:

He DOES have a tendency to switch off, and lose concentration, which you cannot
afford to do if you do not have the pace to recover.

But f**k me has he worked on his game. I take my hat off to him and am glad glad
glad he's proved me wrong.

Last night he looked like a Captain of a Championship Winning side ;)

Re: HUDSONS BIGGEST CRITIC

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:14 am

taffyapple wrote:Was me. :oops:

But f**k me has he worked on his game. I take my hat off to him and am glad glad

Last night he played like a Captain of a Premiership side in the waiting N.Q.A.T. :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:34 am

Must agree he was class last night. We Will miss him on Saturday.

So many on here called him a donkey, and last night when he got the yellow for what can only be described as a donkey kick, it was like he was just taking the piss...

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:43 am

Fair play the tackle which earned him the yellow card made me laugh, the way he just stuck his leg behind him taking the player out. :lol:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:47 am

Western Blue wrote:Must agree he was class last night. We Will miss him on Saturday.

So many on here called him a donkey, and last night when he got the yellow for what can only be described as a donkey kick, it was like he was just taking the piss...

I used to call him a donkey :oops:

But last season he was excellent under Malky, and certainly since the Charlton
game its as if he's had a good look at himself and thought "no more, none
shall pass!!" :lol: :lol:

He has become a very commanding Centre-Half

Nothing but praise for him :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:50 am

Taffy you are not Hudsons biggest critic, NATHAN BLAKE is!!! :lol:

In my opinion Blake should issue Hudson a full spread front page apology or quit journalism! :lol:

I was busting for Hudson to get a yellow card last night cos we need him against Lwicester, Palace, Millwall and Brum far more than we do against Peterboro.
His tackle on King just before we scored our 3rd was incredible and he prevented a definite goal.
Hats off to the man i say :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:52 am

Great decision at the beginning of the season by malky to keep Hudson as our captain. Its paying off now

Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:06 am

I've respected him and had time for him ever since he turned things around after his first woeful season. The abuse he suffered then and to come back and play as he did, got to hand it to the captain. So many awesome tackles last night. Going to miss him against Peterborough.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:40 am

thehumblegringo wrote:Taffy you are not Hudsons biggest critic, NATHAN BLAKE is!!! :lol:

In my opinion Blake should issue Hudson a full spread front page apology or quit journalism! :lol:

I was busting for Hudson to get a yellow card last night cos we need him against Lwicester, Palace, Millwall and Brum far more than we do against Peterboro.
His tackle on King just before we scored our 3rd was incredible and he prevented a definite goal.
Hats off to the man i say :ayatollah:

yes if ever there was a good time for your captain to get a yellow card it was last night ;) you have replacements for him for the posh game.you would still expect to win without him.mark hudson is a good champ centre half and good leader.never understood this baiting of him tbh

Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:57 pm

I was also so unimpressed by Hudson in his first season, but have to say he proved me well & truly wrong, awesome again last night. Keep it up captain Marvel :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:44 pm

to be honest in his first season with us he was the worst centre-half id seen at cardiff since we have been in the championship .... but he was playing with gerrard and together they were to awful .... stick a good centre-half next to him and he comes alive .......... brilliant player!

Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:10 pm

You lot said Gerrard was better hahahaha!

Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:13 pm

Agree hE was amazing last night! Those tackles he made were world class!

Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:18 pm

You make a good point about him still improving.

He said about two weeks ago how MM had worked with the defenders on corners and how they should be attacking the ball more and be more of an arial threat. Clearly they have took it on board, connally, Hudson, Nugent all getting goals :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:19 pm

CCFC_Lad wrote:You lot said Gerrard was better hahahaha!

And Blake :lol:

And Adam Clown also said Keinan was :lol:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:20 pm

Gypes scored today :old:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:43 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Gypes scored today :old:

Always be remembered for that rugby tackle against Leicester :lol:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:18 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
CCFC_Lad wrote:You lot said Gerrard was better hahahaha!

And Blake :lol:

And Adam Clown also said Keinan was :lol:

Clueless our supporters! Clueless.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:51 pm

Agree. I slagged him off on here and with my mates for a long time. BUT he has been immense as of late and I don't mind admitting I was wrong :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:16 am

Hudson has really showed me his all about putting his body on the line.. He keeps getting stuck in despite being 1 of a ban and he got it.. He didn't let it affect him and he got stuck in and didn't pussy out. :ayatollah: