Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hope we don't sign him...

Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:06 am

There have been strong suggestions about Cardiff signing Danny Graham from the Jacks on loan.
There appears to be a rumour doing the rounds that Danny Graham and Leroy Lita got caught doing the white stuff.
Naughty boys, naughty boys. :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Hope we don't sign him...

Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:16 am

tenerife_blu wrote:There have been strong suggestions about Cardiff signing Danny Graham from the Jacks on loan.
There appears to be a rumour doing the rounds that Danny Graham and Leroy Lita got caught doing the white stuff.

if i lived in swansea id be doing cocaine. theres f**k all else to do :roll:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:34 am

tenerife_blu wrote:There have been strong suggestions about Cardiff signing Danny Graham from the Jacks on loan.

Steve, Dont worry Malky stays well clear of players with players with problems.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Really? He signed Bellers :?

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:39 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Really? He signed Bellers :?

You got me on that one Polo.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:45 pm

He loves a drink, does Danny.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:51 pm

I spend a lot of time out in Swansea and I've heard the exact same stories

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:53 pm

After every game he gets a TAXI to Newcastle for a few drinks.. :shock:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:06 pm

Loads of playerssniff coke :lol:
just not often

your telling me JLS chops and co went out before that middlesborough game and just drank vodka?

the state on jay lloyd samual was shocking, hundreds of players have played on hangovers and not been subbed

Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:08 pm

sloper_road_legend wrote:Loads of playerssniff coke :lol:
just not often

your telling me JLS chops and co went out before that middlesborough game and just drank vodka?

the state on jay lloyd samual was shocking, hundreds of players have played on hangovers and not been subbed

I'm pretty sure they don't, what proof do you have?

Your examples of players is hardly a glowing reference.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Thing is, hes already played for Malky before, so in Malky's mind hes probably the same player as he was at Watford. Dont get me wrong, I wouldnt mind Danny Graham at Cardiff, just because hes played for Swansea.

But hope Malky realises hes not the same player as he was before, the development game proved that......hes put on alot of weight, lost alot of pace........and adapted a Chopra style lifestyle.

Plenty of other players out there. Wouldnt mind Thomas Eisfeld from Arsenal on loan till the end of season......young and highly rated as well as one proven striker.