Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

kimbo

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:15 am

kimbo, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: for all of you that slagged him off last game . in a shit game in bad conditions, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: kimbo

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:16 am

I find it annoying that abuse he gets.. he had one off game and he got a goal and I just hop it gives him confidence to even take some shots from goal :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:17 am

It was unjust last week, he wasn't brilliant but he was solid. He is part of a squad and he will have a positive impact over the season no doubt about it.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:17 am

ninianblue wrote:kimbo, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: for all of you that slagged him off last game . in a shit game in bad conditions, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I didnt i know he needs time to settle :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:19 am

He looked so delighted when he scored. Really pleased for him. :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:20 am

DandoCCFC wrote:I find it annoying that abuse he gets.. he had one off game and he got a goal and I just hop it gives him confidence to even take some shots from goal :ayatollah:

i found that people slagged him off after the wednesday game. it rained from the start. difficult game. no city player stood out. and there was people saying drop kimbo next game. he was crap, :roll:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:40 am

I think what gets people about Kim is we can all see the potential that's there and he clearly has the vision but he always seems to try to play it too safe and slow down attacks rather than try to be a bit more ambitious.

Delighted he got his first goal today though, should give him more confidence in future :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:48 am

Spot on NB

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:58 am

ninianblue wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:I find it annoying that abuse he gets.. he had one off game and he got a goal and I just hop it gives him confidence to even take some shots from goal :ayatollah:

i found that people slagged him off after the wednesday game. it rained from the start. difficult game. no city player stood out. and there was people saying drop kimbo next game. he was crap, :roll:

I agree people shouldn't slag him off but he was rightly dropped yesterday Conway had a good game saturday and Noone has been superb all season and he had an off game, the way i saw it on here that why i thought people said he should have been dropped, thats why i thought he should have been dropped.but glad he got the goal yesterday and it was a class goal n all :D :ayatollah: