Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ban people for speaking the truth

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:58 pm

Our owners want us to be the red dragons yet bringing it up on this board gets you banned.

Move on with the times people. We as a club are entering a new phase in our history, a new era. We must cherish it. We will obviously look fondly back on our times we played at home in blue with a big bluebird on our chest but now we are red and have a dragon there, the pride of wales.

The fact is we should be happy to have a club and love the club no matter what the crap it goes through. If you want to ban people for having that view then fair enough but its more a shame that you can't just let it go and understand newer generations are happy to move on if it means they have a club to follow.

Tan saved us big time and will continue to invest but we must support him in every manner. We should not abuse those who are trying to take us to the top level but assist them on the journey.

Bit sad banning people for having a different opinion. I thought this forum had moved away from the dictatorship era. How wrong was I. What a shame.

Re: Ban people for speaking the truth

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:00 am

RedBluebird wrote:Our owners want us to be the red dragons yet bringing it up on this board gets you banned.

Move on with the times people. We as a club are entering a new phase in our history, a new era. We must cherish it. We will obviously look fondly back on our times we played at home in blue with a big bluebird on our chest but now we are red and have a dragon there, the pride of wales.

The fact is we should be happy to have a club and love the club no matter what the crap it goes through. If you want to ban people for having that view then fair enough but its more a shame that you can't just let it go and understand newer generations are happy to move on if it means they have a club to follow.

Tan saved us big time and will continue to invest but we must support him in every manner. We should not abuse those who are trying to take us to the top level but assist them on the journey.

Bit sad banning people for having a different opinion. I thought this forum had moved away from the dictatorship era. How wrong was I. What a shame.

A 24 hour ban for being a wind-up merchant.

See you tomorrow.

Re: Ban people for speaking the truth

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:01 am

Yawn