Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Best singing away support this season....

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:38 pm

From the true loyal Bluebird fans tonight at Blackburn.
On our way back from Ewood Park on the forum bus and I've got to say that I witnessed tonight the best vocal crowd from our away fans this season and I've been to all but the Ipswich game. I take my hat off and salute you to all fellow Cardiff City fans that were there tonight to see the mighty Bluebirds record there best away win of the season and the players were fabulous in all areas.
I believe on that performance alone we should get automatic promotion as I feel there is not a team in the championship that could live with us.
Back to the fans tonight, I feel for the first time this season that we were all together, proper fans and when Carl, Dibs and I went in the middle of them all and started chanting it was great to see everyone follow and even Annis sang tonight :D .
Well done CCFC and well done the loyal Cardiff Fans.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Best singing away support this season....

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:41 pm

Steve that vocal support backed up a great performance :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:45 pm

carlccfc wrote:Steve that vocal support backed up a great performance :ayatollah:

Sure did Carlos and to top it off it was shown live to the world ;)

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:49 pm

Like I already said those who made that trip are legends and deserve everything tonight.

You can all enjoy a few drinks tomorrow knowing we are still top of the league what ever happens

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:18 am

You could hear it loud and clear, even through a shitty internet stream, good job lads... looked like a few there aswell, about 6/700 ish? Can anyone confirm numbers?

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:37 am

tenerife_blu wrote:From the true loyal Bluebird fans tonight at Blackburn.
On our way back from Ewood Park on the forum bus and I've got to say that I witnessed tonight the best vocal crowd from our away fans this season and I've been to all but the Ipswich game. I take my hat off and salute you to all fellow Cardiff City fans that were there tonight to see the mighty Bluebirds record there best away win of the season and the players were fabulous in all areas.
I believe on that performance alone we should get automatic promotion as I feel there is not a team in the championship that could live with us.
Back to the fans tonight, I feel for the first time this season that we were all together, proper fans and when Carl, Dibs and I went in the middle of them all and started chanting it was great to see everyone follow and even Annis sang tonight :D .

Over the TV our support was superb #proud

Well done lads. Fantastic :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Say we are top of the league say we are top of the league

Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:22 am

Agreed steve, but the bit where annis chanting shocked me your lucky to get a reaction or a clap at home after goals off him. :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:07 am

You sounded fantastic lads, great support :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:32 am

Yeah, but as you say, you didn't go to Ipswich, so you can't really give a balanced opinion !! :lol:

Great support last night lads, Couldnt hear a peep out of the home crowd either, I know we all moan about the atmosphere at C CS but Annis would be pulling his hair out if it was that bad every other week!

I have a feeling though, that Leicester on the 22nd is going to be a cracking atmosphere :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:02 pm

Yes great trip, worth the long trek, kanackered today, throat is a bit dodgy from singing and shouting. :old: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:49 pm

Credit Steve :ayatollah: :ayatollah: We need to do the same with Brum mate. Can't wait :D

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:39 pm

just want to say a huge thanks to carl and dibs for a top trip last night, been to every game this season,and last night was the best, super performanse from every player,you could see at the end what it meant to them,so lets do our bit next saturday and raise the roof and have another super show to savour, so lets support the boys and make some NOISE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:44 pm

jarrod wrote:just want to say a huge thanks to carl and dibs for a top trip last night, been to every game this season,and last night was the best, super performanse from every player,you could see at the end what it meant to them,so lets do our bit next saturday and raise the roof and have another super show to savour, so lets support the boys and make some NOISE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thank you Jarrod, it was a top trip mate and that is down to the boys on the bus.

Lets hope that after last nights performance more fans will want to be part of the already extraordinary season.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:51 pm

Jarrod that is another fiver Swansealad owes you :D :D :D :D :D

Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:03 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Jarrod that is another fiver Swansealad owes you :D :D :D :D :D

yes it is mate, he's working in cardiff now,and knowing how much he loves us i bet its killing him ha ha

Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:07 pm

it sounded awesome on sky, fantastic effort to all the fans. sounded loud non stop and pleasing to hear old classics, proud as watching and hearing the noise

Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:09 pm

jarrod wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Jarrod that is another fiver Swansealad owes you :D :D :D :D :D

yes it is mate, he's working in cardiff now,and knowing how much he loves us i bet its killing him ha ha

Yes he is and i know he will enjoy that. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:30 pm

Good trip as always, even if I couldn't see

Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:39 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Good trip as always, even if I couldn't see

You won't be cheeky to your missus again, eh!

The atmosphere was quality on Friday. Still hoarse and rough, i'm getting too old for this carry on!!!