Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I AM WITH ANNIS ON THIS ONE

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:33 pm

Come the Peterborough game after everyone watched a magnificent performance against Blackburn the crowd should be near capacity.

At £10 a ticket and £1 for kids and we are top of the league and 3pm on a Saturday there are no excuses at all.

What are thoughts ??

Re: I AM WITH ANNIS ON THIS ONE

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:36 pm

carlccfc wrote:Come the Peterborough game after everyone watched a magnificent performance against Blackburn the crowd should be near capacity.

At £10 a ticket and £1 for kids and we are top of the league and 3pm on a Saturday there are no excuses at all.

What are thoughts ??

My thoughts are about 2,000 season ticket holders still wont turn up, either due to not being able to make it because they work some weeks etc, or just not fancying the game.

So my concerns would be we'l still look slightly empty...
should be a great atmosphere though now we're playing well and every so called fan in cardiff wants a piece of it

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:36 pm

some people will use the excuse it to near xmas

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:37 pm

My three season tickets are on a big night out on the Friday so would be surprised if we all made it :lol:

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:38 pm

I am not with Annis as I wont be there.. Nephews first birthday :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:40 pm

2blue2handle wrote:My three season tickets are on a big night out on the Friday so would be surprised if we all made it :lol:

and think we should go by official crowd, as we know some wont turn up! so if it says 25k then that is great always empty seats cannot complain! :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:41 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:My three season tickets are on a big night out on the Friday so would be surprised if we all made it :lol:

and think we should go by official crowd, as we know some wont turn up! so if it says 25k then that is great always empty seats cannot complain! :ayatollah:

Yeah I was replying to above post.

Official crowed should be high :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:44 pm

There's no excuse not to be there.

Fantastic team

Fantastic manager

Fantastic fans its our turn now!

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:50 pm

kingdong wrote:There's no excuse not to be there.

Fantastic team

Fantastic manager

Fantastic fans its our turn now!

maybe tonight is the catalyst for bigger crowds now! :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:53 pm

Got abuse from my mates who support Prem teams because they asked me when was the last game I missed and it was Burnley Febuary 2011. :lol:

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:55 pm

Was meant to be working next saturday, but been told today it's been cancelled. Any Ambo's on here from the Cwmbran area willing to get me two adult tickets for next week, i would be much obliged. :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:09 am

carlccfc wrote:Come the Peterborough game after everyone watched a magnificent performance against Blackburn the crowd should be near capacity.

What are thoughts ??

I agree :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:11 am

Get as many people down there as possible! If we don't get 24,500 it's a crime!

IMO City should get advertisements up around the city like the Blues do. I usually see Blues posters in the train station or town advertising upcoming matches. And as we're located outside of the town centre we need the advertisement :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:29 am

DandoCCFC wrote:I am not with Annis as I wont be there.. Nephews first birthday :ayatollah:

Take him his present in the morning.

Give him a big hug and a sws and get your arse down the City!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:56 am

well ive sold 26 tickets to my local football cluband a few are still asking me....top of theleague and only £10 for adults and £1 for kids,,,,,should defo be 25k

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:03 am

I'm from cwmbran mate and am going down today for tickets if u can get me the cash!

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:39 am

This should be packed out and last nights performance surely would have helped the case a lot! :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:41 am

What are thoughts ??

Carlos,

There will always be an excuse.

Usually its

Not 3pm, its live on TV, its cold, its a night game, its just before Xmas, its to early in the season, our away form is putting of fans, no trains, going out the night before, its raining, fans will start going when its April, to many false dawns, fed up of the same teams, been there before,Ive been invited some where else/ not a big team were playing.

They would not of lasted 2 minutes in the 4th Division.

FOR f**k SAKE ITS CARDIFF CITY/ THATS ALL THAT MATTERS/ SURELY?

I hate the Rebrand, but after over 40 Years of supporting City through all the bad times, I will still keep going while they are Cardiff City. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You either support them or you dont. I bet there will be no excuses once were in the Premier League/ I guarantee that.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:00 am

I'm not able to make it unfortunately but I am going to give my ticket to a mate so my seat shall not go empty!!! :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:16 am

sloper_road_legend wrote:

What are thoughts ??

My thoughts are about 2,000 season ticket holders still wont turn up, either due to not being able to make it because they work some weeks etc, or just not fancying the game.

should be a great atmosphere though now we're playing well and every so called fan in cardiff wants a piece of it

Over the last couple of games, I would say that at least 95% of season ticket holders have turned up, the stadium has looked much fuller and a truer representation of the announced, official attendance.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:09 am

Leytonstoneblue wrote:
sloper_road_legend wrote:

What are thoughts ??

Over the last couple of games, I would say that at least 95% of season ticket holders have turned up, the stadium has looked much fuller and a truer representation of the announced, official attendance.

The last home game, the family stand looked the fullest its been all season. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:25 am

DandoCCFC wrote:I am not with Annis as I wont be there.. Nephews first birthday :ayatollah:

Glory supporter.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:25 am

Ill be there. :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:43 am

I'm taking my lads football team so 26 of us will be there. The ticket office also made it very easy to transfer the 5 regular ST's in the group so we're all sat together - all done in 10 mins.

Also, I believe that the club is now running a regular scheme where if an ST knows they cannot attend a game, call the ticket office and the seat can ultimately be allocated to kids/families who otherwise cannot afford to go. I think this is a great initiative for those kids and also addresses the issue of empty ST seats (which annoys me).

And to the proper 'plastics' - yep, we all know 'em. Chelsea, Mans, LPool, Spurs, Gooners et al but they live local (which increasingly annoys me when they claim to be football fans). Really is now no excuse for them not to be supporting the 'Diff instead of one of the usual suspects. :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:05 am

GrangeEndStar wrote:I'm taking my lads football team so 26 of us will be there. The ticket office also made it very easy to transfer the 5 regular ST's in the group so we're all sat together - all done in 10 mins.

Also, I believe that the club is now running a regular scheme where if an ST knows they cannot attend a game, call the ticket office and the seat can ultimately be allocated to kids/families who otherwise cannot afford to go. I think this is a great initiative for those kids and also addresses the issue of empty ST seats (which annoys me).

And to the proper 'plastics' - yep, we all know 'em. Chelsea, Mans, LPool, Spurs, Gooners et al but they live local (which increasingly annoys me when they claim to be football fans). Really is now no excuse for them not to be supporting the 'Diff instead of one of the usual suspects. :ayatollah:

For a Bassey, that's not a bad post

Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:11 am

Great performance last night.

But we still sold the f**k out.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:14 pm

kerdiff will always bottle it when it comes to the nitty gritty ! championship for life ! Deal with it.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:15 pm

[quote="premierleaguestatus") kerdiff will always bottle it when it comes to the nitty gritty ! championship for life ! Deal with it.[/quote]
Oh God, not again :roll:
Go home you sad little troll :lol: :lol:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:30 pm

well ive bought 4 extra tickets so ive done my bit .... if everyone did the same we`d have to move the game to the millenium stadium ;) some fans are just to fecking lazy to book tickets for others so just watch the empty seats!

Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:07 pm

premierleaguestatus wrote:kerdiff will always bottle it when it comes to the nitty gritty ! championship for life ! Deal with it.

We "bottled" it once. Against Blackpool.