Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We, The Red Dragons, are unstoppable

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:22 pm

No one will stop us staying top of the table. Again in the mighty red kit we have demolished a team.

They are scared to enter the dragons lair and those who come are defeated with ease.

We are unstoppable force.

The mighty red dragons roar on. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: We, The Red Dragons, are unstoppable

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:30 pm

Yawn.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:32 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:Yawn.

grange what with the yawn,seen it on a few threads just wondering :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:35 pm

right I will bite since you are looking for them as fuckin usual, as a poster on here I don't like you plain and simple, cant say I dislike you as a person as I don't know you and you are probably a nice bloke but as a poster and a so called Cardiff fan you are a proper tw*t because you just look for bites bites and more bites, as a fellow supporter you shouldn't be looking to make other fans bite to a touchy subject NONE of us like to be called the red dragons that's disrespectful even if you are for the rebrand etc should take into account other fans feelings towards it! less of the f*cking red dragons and trying to get bites ffs! uni student aswell who would of thought it :roll:

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:38 pm

citybluechris wrote:right I will bite since you are looking for them as fuckin usual, as a poster on here I don't like you plain and simple, cant say I dislike you as a person as I don't know you and you are probably a nice bloke but as a poster and a so called Cardiff fan you are a proper tw*t because you just look for bites bites and more bites, as a fellow supporter you shouldn't be looking to make other fans bite to a touchy subject NONE of us like to be called the red dragons that's disrespectful even if you are for the rebrand etc should take into account other fans feelings towards it! less of the f*cking red dragons and trying to get bites ffs! uni student aswell who would of thought it :roll:

what you on about just wanted to know what he meant

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:38 pm

citybluechris wrote:right I will bite since you are looking for them as fuckin usual, as a poster on here I don't like you plain and simple, cant say I dislike you as a person as I don't know you and you are probably a nice bloke but as a poster and a so called Cardiff fan you are a proper tw*t because you just look for bites bites and more bites, as a fellow supporter you shouldn't be looking to make other fans bite to a touchy subject NONE of us like to be called the red dragons that's disrespectful even if you are for the rebrand etc should take into account other fans feelings towards it! less of the f*cking red dragons and trying to get bites ffs! uni student aswell who would of thought it :roll:

He should be out at the student union on a Friday night!

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:39 pm

sleepers wrote:

what you on about just wanted to know what he meant

sorry reread my apoliges :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

JBCCFC1927 wrote:No one will stop us staying top of the table. Again in the mighty red kit we have demolished a team.

They are scared to enter the dragons lair and those who come are defeated with ease.

Not sure why your looking for attention and can't just enjoy the win.

We are the red dragons, fact!!!

Whether you like it or not we are the red dragons and that is what we are known as to other people nationwide.

That is fact. Just because you can't get over it that is your problem.

If you want to bite its more a reflection on yourself than anyone else.

We have dragon as main emblem on our crest, we are dominant in red so no issue with red dragons in my opinion. It makes total sense.

Time are a changing fella so just move on.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:40 pm

Owain wrote:

Student nights are Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday here. Also, as a student I go out whatever night I please. Tonight I watched the game and fancied a quiet few drinks ok. :roll:

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:41 pm

yeah, dream on. :roll:

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:43 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:
Owain wrote:

Student nights are Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday here. Also, as a student I go out whatever night I please. Tonight I watched the game and fancied a quiet few drinks ok. :roll:

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:43 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:No one will stop us staying top of the table. Again in the mighty red kit we have demolished a team.

was thinking the same myself luke

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:44 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:

Whether you like it or not we are the red dragons and that is what we are known as to other people nationwide.

We have dragon as main emblem on our crest, we are dominant in red so no issue with red dragons in my opinion. It makes total sense.

we are not the red dragons we are the bluebirds an are know as the bluebirds nationwide,an that is a fact
i have been supporting city for 36 years an work all over the country an have never heard anyone call us red dragons fact

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:44 pm

Just ignore him. Attention seeking as usual!

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:45 pm

jtc wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

I am enjoying the win. I am not fishing. I believe with our current badge and colours it is perfectly acceptable to call us the red dragons. If you want to continue to use bluebirds then fair enough but do not abuse those who want to call us red dragons now that times have changed. Things move on. Loads of teams have more than one nickname also. i.e. Leeds have The Whites and Scum.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:46 pm

Even one of the programmes has referred to us as the red dragons.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:47 pm

:lol: What a bunch of sad tools reacting to this. :lol: Get a life. :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:49 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:

listen you cocky tool, I have no problem with people calling us red dragons because US fans know we are called the BLUEBIRDS you want to act the cocky c**t be my guest but don't rub other fans noses in with your bullshit, I am for the rebrand but I don't like to rub the fans who don't like it in, now take your fishing rod and f**k off you jumped up tw*t!

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:51 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:
jtc wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

I am enjoying the win. I am not fishing. I believe with our current badge and colours it is perfectly acceptable to call us the red dragons. If you want to continue to use bluebirds then fair enough but do not abuse those who want to call us red dragons now that times have changed. Things move on. Loads of teams have more than one nickname also. i.e. Leeds have The Whites and Scum.

Who is being abused? Are you that delicate :lol:

Ill stick to my opinion that your attention seeking.
As for the picture of us being called red dragon, don't be so naive, it's a dig at us. Is it a official Cardiff programme? No? Oh.

I have no intention of debating this with you as quite frankly it's pathetic.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:51 pm

^ cry baby.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:52 pm

citybluechris wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:

listen you cocky tool, I have no problem with people calling us red dragons because US fans know we are called the BLUEBIRDS you want to act the cocky c**t be my guest but don't rub other fans noses in with your bullshit, I am for the rebrand but I don't like to rub the fans who don't like it in, now take your fishing rod and f**k off you jumped up tw*t!

Act your age mate. Abusing people on a forum for referring to the team as the red dragons. Go shove a crayon down your throat mate. No one cares. I read your posts and feel thicker after having done so.