Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Mark Hudson's Yellow

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:16 pm

Honestly glad he got it out of the way today, I'd imagine Posh will put men behind the ball next week so hopefully wont be too much defending going on, but if he were to get a yellow then he would be out for Leicester, or failing that Millwall. Top class display from him today, his tackle to stop King on about 81 minutes was amazing. Captain Fantastic :ayatollah:

Re: Mark Hudson's Yellow

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:18 pm

Well it was coming.. I'm just happy that all these games hes got stuck in and still performed and never really worried about it.

I think we will have Connolly as CB as he likes it there and Kev back. I would like to see Nugent back to be fair, deserves a place to prove again. :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:24 pm

I think we underestimate show much we will miss Hudson even against Peterborough.

He has been the glue that has made the centre back partnership so successful. Him and Turner are great, he saw Connolly through a sticky start and he was full of support when Nugent had to come in.

Without him the back four takes on a whole new and untested form.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:32 pm

Wayne S wrote:I think we underestimate show much we will miss Hudson even against Peterborough.

He has been the glue that has made the centre back partnership so successful. Him and Turner are great, he saw Connolly through a sticky start and he was full of support when Nugent had to come in.

Without him the back four takes on a whole new and untested form.

You may be right, but honestly I think it should be Connolly and Turner at CB now with Kev at RB. Connolly is the experienced man and I'm not sure how young Nugent would fare without the guiding hand of Huds. A great player, but has had Huds guiding him.